Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 23, 2021 11:25 PM

Jan 2021
A goddess from a fantasy world has just failed in carrying out a mission from a king so the consequence/punishment is that she will die later and be reincarnated into the real (human) world by the king. At the same time in the real world there is a man who has just lost his best friend/lover/closest person and the newly reincarnated goddess is similar (both physically and personally) to the person who just died.

Before the goddess died, the king had said that in fact she had the opportunity to return to this fantasy world on the condition that this time she had to successfully complete her mission in the real world, which the goddess did not know that it had something to do with the man. The mission can be whatever it's up to (I haven't thought about that yet lol) but the point is that after a long time in the real world the goddess becomes restless/worried because honestly she wants to return to her original world (fantasy world, because she is a goddess there) but on the other hand she starting to feel comfortable with her life as a human being and being around the man (yes, this isekai has to have some romance because I'm a romance fan! lol)

It's more or less like that.. I'm sorry it's a bit unclear, hahah. I don't know if there's already an anime/manga that's exactly like this or something similar, if there's one, please let me know so I can watch it!

Sep 24, 2021 12:22 AM
Mar 2021
Reincarnated as the Hero's Girlfriend

A pathetic loser guy who lived with his parents dies, and gets a chance to be sent to a fantasy world, but the goddess is like "hmmm, you're kinda not particularly brave, so I can't see you in a hero role, what do I have open???" She goes through the list of openings, and goes "aha, you seem like the type who could support the hero, the system here says you have an affinity for healing magic". The guy's like "sure, that sounds better than being the main hero, I can be the healer". so he signs the contract or something, but the goddess is like "uh. I wasn't done explaining. the prophecy says the hero will be accompanied by a beautiful maiden from another world. I was going to ask if you were okay being reincarnated as a girl. but...ah well too late now, off you go"

In the fantasy world, the "beautiful maiden" almost immediately meets the hero, a handsome, brave idiot who falls in love at first sight. She is not at all enthused, and tries to shake him over and over, only to have him save her because she can't do anything but healing magic at the moment, and she's from modern Earth and has never so much as read a book about camping. so she's forced to rely on him and get dragged along on his quest while she tries to pick up some offensive magic and learn enough about the world to eventually ditch him. as the journey goes on, she definitely does not fall in love with him.
Jul 9, 2022 5:13 PM
Jul 2022
it is an interesting twist granted of course i've had one twist i've been wanting to see for a while but haven't found. i always thought it would be interesting to have a story where the main character was going between a fantasy like martial arts world and the modern world every time he went unconscious in one. like he'd fall asleep in modern times and be in this martial arts world maybe ancient past or future long after an apocalypse pretty much destroyed the modern world. hears a voice asking for his help but still needing to figure out what it wants and why this is happening and how to use each world to his advantage in the other. ultimately make it about being the destined one to prevent a calamity or something
Jul 9, 2022 5:33 PM

Feb 2016
that game alice: madness returns where it changes how alice perceives wonderland because it shifts between fictional and reality and as the game progresses you start seeing how those shifts fuck up her mind
Jul 10, 2022 1:44 AM

Aug 2013
MC is the classic loser that can't do a thing, not a NEET but someone stuck in a useless job he hates, he hates everything about his life and no i e supports him. He decide to kill himself.

When he's about to die the time freezes and he hears voices, saying that his death isn't good and they didn't have enough fun.

He wakes up in a fantasy setting where the mages are in charge, treating everyone without magical power as inferior creatures.

Equality doesn't exist there, the best life for a non mage is being a servant. MC doesn't have magical powers, and neither the skills to make himself useful to a mage. All he can do is living as a homeless in a city.

He tries to kill himself again but no wound can kill him. He later discovers that the gods chose him as their personal jester, he has to live in the worst possible conditions and keep on suffering to entertain them.

He tries to use his newfound ability to create a better life for himself but he doesn't get far as the gods keep on interfering.

He spends the whole anime fighting his fate without results, in growing pain and despair, until in the last episode he gives up and becomes completely apathetic towards everything.

I think that seeing someone fail to change his unfair life, even after trying his best and enduring all the pain, and gain absolutely nothing might be refreshing for once.
Jul 11, 2022 7:39 AM

Jul 2013
Most of the Digimon franchise have the most unique ideas I have ever seen. I love the fact that it's popular without being oversaturated and overwhelming.

The last several episodes of Tenkū no Esukafurōne may have questionable writing, but at least it's got a concept better than its light novel counterparts and the godawful Garzey's Wing (stick to Gundam Mr. Tomino).

Light novels are for dorks and I don't see another original isekai anime like Vision of Escaflowne, Dot Hack Sign or El Hazard happening anytime soon. Light novels still lack the charm and creativity that original anime have.

Don't get me started on 12 Kingdoms. I still can't believe some old hag recommended it to me one time. The dorky teen girl in this series is as annoying as Kagome Higurashi.

The thing about annoying teen girls is that every time they say something stupid, I just want to choke them with potatoes.
Aug 3, 2022 1:29 PM
Aug 2022
The MC dies and is reincarnated into a demi-human slave and is forced into labor, then starts a freedom revolution and starts freeing other slaves.

or

The MC dies and is reincarnated into a world full of monsters.
Aug 3, 2022 7:58 PM
Jun 2015
MC gets ran over by Truck-kun, isekai'd into a fantasy world. Spends episode 1 assembling a harem, only to get run over by a carriage and isekai'd again into a totally different kind of fantasy world as like a hero or a soldier or something and constantly complains about his previous, very short-lived life.
Aug 6, 2022 6:31 PM
Oct 2021
There's a story that I'm working on right now. It's your average power isekai but the story begins five years after the dude comes back to earth. He lives his life on earth normally but his day life/career is basically as a mercenary going to different worlds to do odd jobs.
Aug 6, 2022 6:52 PM

May 2020
An isekai that doesn't take place in fantasy Medieval Europe, doesn't have it's lore ideas come from basic fantasy RPGs (kings, heroes, elves, dragons, demons, that kind of crap), and doesn't have a blank-slate character come to the world. These are the most important basics I can think of when thinking about improving isekai. Not to say that any isekai that departs from them is good or that every fantasy story that follows them (isekai or not) is bad. Of course you need to have actual good writing in order to be a good show.
Aug 6, 2022 6:54 PM
Jul 2022
None, all of them are so god damn bad.
Aug 8, 2022 1:53 PM

Jul 2015
How is this one, people from the fantasy world, like elves, mages et cetera, are the ones transported via magic to a modern day Japanese school, and they try to interact with that modern world and people. Might be kind of like Isekei Quartet in a way though.
Aug 8, 2022 2:20 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Deleting all of them generic isekai with truck kun banging edgy vengeful basement dwelling angry gamer nerds who hates everything while wishing for a harem, is a marvelous idea i think..

Aug 8, 2022 9:21 PM
May 2021
no not really doesnt happen its all pretty much the same thing
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Japanese Anime and its Relationship to the Source Material vs Western Media

LSSJ_Gaming - Yesterday

19 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
1 minute ago

» Does seinen anime focus on other things besides ultra manliness?

fallout45 - 2 hours ago

21 by perseii »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Current MAL Top 10 Most Popular Anime

LittleStar - 17 minutes ago

5 by joseifan »»
9 minutes ago

» Thoughts on Date a live harem plot

DOOMGuYMi5js - 32 minutes ago

2 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform? ( 1 2 )

Dije - Apr 16

97 by BigBoyAdvance »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.