Forum Settings
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 25, 2020 11:46 AM

Jul 2012
Okay, so I've never read any Japanese novel, but I was interested in differences between novel/anime and wanted to compare them. But how do you even read it? Is it fully translated somewhere? Do you just need good enough Japanese to read them raw?
Awesome signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2020 12:29 PM

Oct 2014
HDVision said:
Okay, so I've never read any Japanese novel, but I was interested in differences between novel/anime and wanted to compare them. But how do you even read it? Is it fully translated somewhere? Do you just need good enough Japanese to read them raw?
To answer this legally, yen press has licensed this series so "official" translations are available if you wish to buy them. The only downside is that they are not complete and you'll have to wait a lot considering their pace. Now if you want to read it illegally there are fan translations available out there but it's not my homework or job to feed it to you. Find it yourself. If you're going to ask me if they're accurate or trustable, heck if I know. I haven't read the source material or have enough proficiency to do so. If you posses the latter then the best of supporting the author is buying his LNs and reading it raw.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 29, 2020 7:13 AM
Jun 2020
Ask on the oregairu subbreddit
Dec 16, 2020 2:40 PM
Jul 2020
HDVision said:
official translations aren't caught up.

More topics from this board

» How many volumes or chapters have been adapted in the anime?

o_reki - May 2

2 by o_reki »»
May 2, 8:16 PM

» Does anyone think the anime is way better, or am I just crazy?

Eggs_Dee - Feb 20, 2023

10 by Playcool »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Volume 14 Discussion

Playcool - Feb 25, 2023

3 by TitanInsane »»
Jun 27, 2023 2:24 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Chapter 168 Discussion

Revanzz - Jun 26, 2023

1 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Jun 26, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Chapter 1 Discussion

ZeroZx - Nov 10, 2012

5 by Revanzz »»
Jun 26, 2023 2:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.