Forum Settings
Forums
Hinowa ga CRUSH!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2020 3:28 AM

Dec 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Akame is back to her former self! And she's as powerful as it could be expected, she annihilates the Manly Posse like it's nothing and kills Moegi with one blow. Of course, they didn't miss the chance to show some sexy time between Moegi and Zuou (this manga has been looking more and more like hentai with the last few chapters and it started out so tame). There's a lot of nice double page spreads in this chapter but that makes it seem kinda short.
Sep 25, 2020 12:21 PM

Sep 2017
Why can't all chapters be like this one? Akame is a badass and unleashed her full strengh on the enemy. Finally Moegi is gone, I hope the cure lasts long enough for her to do some damage to tthe army and make them rest in pieces.
Sep 28, 2020 3:21 AM
Nov 2014
Nice to see Akame back Her taking out Moegi was so satisfying to see.
Oct 16, 2020 11:20 AM
Oct 2020
I just saw it and I'm excited to continue reading. It showed how amazing Akame was, it reminded a lot of the first episode of Akame ga Kill, but I was sad for Moegi, I don’t think you can do that maybe in the middle of the manga, but it’s probably ending, I feel like we’re at the end of the story.
Sep 9, 2021 5:46 AM

Oct 2014
Akame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ths was easily the best chapter so far xD I've been waiting for Akame to finally unleash her power on these idiots. It's gonna be hype af to see her and Hinowa eliminate all 10 stars by themselves.

Najasho might be more of a challenge although I could also see him joining her maybe...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 53 Discussion

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jun 27, 2022

4 by razisgosu »»
Jan 12, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 38 Discussion

Gonikku - Jan 25, 2021

7 by JavanyXD »»
Aug 18, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 33 Discussion

__Yatagarasu__ - Aug 31, 2020

14 by JavanyXD »»
Aug 18, 2023 4:06 PM

» Hinowa Ga Yuku! will end on June 27th with the final chapter being 53

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jun 24, 2022

9 by greed2 »»
Jun 7, 2023 7:19 AM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 51 Discussion

Thunderfist - Mar 4, 2023

0 by Thunderfist »»
Mar 4, 2023 12:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.