Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2020 1:13 PM

Mar 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A pretty fun chapter, especially the last few pages (excluding the very last one), the discussion between Takuya and Yoshie was interesting. I don't get how Takuya can understand his friend, maybe it'll be explained later on, but I still feel bad for Yoshie, as she seemed like a really good girl, my guess is that we won't see her again, or maybe for just a one-off appearance.
Turns out Mamizu is a tsundere! The whole scene with the turtle and Takuya asking for her cup size was really well done, and the scene afterwards with him giving her the shoes, seeing her all giddy like that was amazing, especially in retrospect after that last page.
The only thing that felt off was the club, I feel like it served no purpose apart from being "one of Mamizu's wishes that can fill a few pages"...

Feb 27, 2022 11:56 PM
May 2021
Umm Mamizu is D-cup nice.
Jun 22, 2022 10:04 AM
Feb 2022
Un capitulo casi perfecto, excepto por el final. En serio pensé que los análisis de Mamizu saldrían bien después de lo feliz que estaba. La pregunta sobre el suicidio fue algo profundo. En el fondo pienso que todos hemos pensado en terminar todo al menos una vez.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikarikagayaku Chapter 11 Discussion

Lumyh - Jan 4, 2021

13 by rajeevkeideas »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikarikagayaku Chapter 5 Discussion

Lumyh - Sep 24, 2020

4 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 17, 2022 6:55 AM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 28, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 28, 2022 5:15 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikarikagayaku Chapter 3 Discussion

Lumyh - Sep 24, 2020

1 by Milan-5 »»
Feb 27, 2022 11:34 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikarikagayaku Chapter 2 Discussion

Lumyh - Sep 24, 2020

1 by Milan-5 »»
Feb 27, 2022 11:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.