Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 24, 2020 11:16 AM
Nobu Enjoyer

Apr 2020
I haven't seen a new thread pop up this year so I'm trying to see if we can get a discussion going.

Fellow anime goers, what brings you to this club? Do you consider your faith to be an essential part of your life? How would you describe your relationship with Jesus?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 26, 2020 5:33 PM
May 2017
I'm hoping to connect with people who share my faith and my interest in anime. I consider my relationship ship with Christ to be one of longest continuing relationships in my life.
Mar 31, 2021 4:39 AM

Mar 2021
Hello everone. I was invited by @kwanthemaster

I was raised in the church but I fell into sexual sin at a very young age. Infact the pastor's own daughter who was just a kid like me attempted to have sex with two of the other boys in front of a group of us on a church retreat.

Fast forward to today, I struggle with sexual sin, fornication and adultry (technically I'm not married but was supposed to be married by now. I'm cohabiting by force and I recently confessed my cheating to my fiancee. The wedding is off right now and we're not sure if we can stay together now or not).
Mar 31, 2021 6:18 AM

Mar 2014
Sister, I don't know what to say! But I do think that accepting and confessing your mistake is one step in the right direction.
Apr 2, 2021 8:42 AM

Mar 2021
Ashcom said:
Sister, I don't know what to say! But I do think that accepting and confessing your mistake is one step in the right direction.

Then I am glad that hope is not lost. I was beginning to think that perhaps God has given up on me.
May 18, 2021 10:59 AM
Dec 2011
@Semiila Minoria God never gives up on his children remepent and do better fight the urges if that don't work get help
May 20, 2021 2:49 AM

Mar 2021
gunslinger90 said:
@Semiila Minoria God never gives up on his children remepent and do better fight the urges if that don't work get help

Thank you. I feel like I am changing slowly but surely since my last post. I had a Spiritual Dream and my sinful desires have been feeling less intense than before.
GenshinRosariaMay 20, 2021 2:53 AM
May 20, 2021 12:50 PM
Dec 2011
@SemmilaMinoria i hope so man keep it up
Jun 2, 2021 11:35 AM

Jan 2019
I'm glad to finally find some other Christian anime fans here! :)

Unfortunately it seems like a majority of the anime fandom is usually very secular and leans more in the liberal direction so, while I enjoy talking to literally anyone about anime, it's nice to see that I'm not the only Christian weeb out there! I was starting to think I was the only one!

I consider my relationship with Christ to be the most important thing in my life; while I really enjoy anime it's just my hobby, it's not what gives my life meaning - God is the only One who can do that.

So, instead of letting anime dictate what I watch, I let my faith influence what can and can't watch hoping that when someone asks why I don't watch a particular show I can say it's because I'm a Christian that I choose not to watch it. On the flip side, I'm not overly strict about what I watch. For example, I'll watch something with a witch or demons or even some strong sexual content but I usually steer clear of openly anti-Christian themes, full nudity, and anime where the Devil is the lead character or portrayed as good.

Anyways, glad to be here and I hope to meet some of you nice folks. God Bless! :)
Jun 3, 2021 2:36 AM

Mar 2014
I live in a country where Christianity is a minority religion. That's why I prefer secularism. (What other choice do I have, LOL?) I'm completely fine with pagan themes because that's part of my culture. What I dislike are anti-Christian themes and full-on nudity such as Hentai. But I do love shows like Hellsing and Berserk. A relationship with God is also important for me. But I do feel that too many people change that mindset in accordance with the cultural trend. Anyways, it's nice meeting you. God bless you!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» is anime evil and other things like books tv shows moives other things evil?

gunslinger90 - May 18, 2021

15 by AylaLovesBlahaj »»
Mar 11, 12:07 PM

» I Need Your Help/Prayer Thread

danceljoy - Sep 8, 2009

32 by Robhorvath »»
Oct 1, 2023 12:18 PM

» Christian Book Recommendation

Dodecahedron-O24 - Sep 5, 2010

28 by Angus »»
Jan 18, 2023 10:42 AM

» how i get closer with God and jesus?

gunslinger90 - Jun 6, 2019

2 by Angus »»
Jan 12, 2022 11:35 AM

» Christianity and Themes in Anime

AlJoestarDMC - Jul 26, 2020

6 by Angus »»
Jan 11, 2022 11:10 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.