Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 16, 2020 4:26 PM

Aug 2020
just finished dmeon slayer s1 and loved it, just wanted to know why mugen train is so special it gets its own arc movie, and also is it required canon because i hate shonen movies lol
Sep 16, 2020 7:57 PM

Oct 2013
ChrisBlitz said:
just finished dmeon slayer s1 and loved it, just wanted to know why mugen train is so special it gets its own arc movie, and also is it required canon because i hate shonen movies lol

Why is it so special? I can't say without spoiling, so I will limit my answer only to one phrase: watch it when it is realeased and you will find out why is it so special. ;p

And yeah, Infinity Train arc belongs to canon and yes, it is important. While it was not my favorite arc, it had several elements that affected the story later.
Sep 16, 2020 8:16 PM
Jul 2018
It has the best fight in the entire series, I think most manga readers would agree with that. So the reason I am excited for it is to see how Ufotable adapts that fight, there is one thing I can almost guarantee, and that is that it will be gloriously animated.
Sep 17, 2020 7:02 AM

Oct 2013
-Kami_sama- said:
It has the best fight in the entire series, I think most manga readers would agree with that. So the reason I am excited for it is to see how Ufotable adapts that fight, there is one thing I can almost guarantee, and that is that it will be gloriously animated.

As a manga reader, I must disagree. While telling whether one or another fight is the best is a matter of one's taste, objectively there are at least two fights that are more spectacular and emotional.

But I can agree that the fight we are talking about is one of the best (though not the best in my opinion) fights in the series. I can't wait to see it animated by Ufotable! Seeing how they improved the fight against Rui (compared to the source material), I wonder if we will see some significant and epic improvements here as well. :)
Sep 17, 2020 3:25 PM
Jul 2009
Pretty much everything that @Adnash93 and @-Kami_Sama- said. Also, this arc is a bit shorter compare to the arcs that come after it, probably around 6 episodes or less if adapted into a series. The 2 arcs after this one will probably require around 12 eps (1 cour) while the last one could require 24(2 cour). I think the pacing will be awkward if they made this arc into a series since its only a half cour
Sep 18, 2020 2:57 AM

May 2018
ChrisBlitz said:

It's canon and you have to watch it to understand the rest of the series.
Sep 21, 2020 4:46 AM
Dec 2019
ChrisBlitz said:

Its rengoku arc, damn it! Why won't it be special?!
Sep 21, 2020 5:27 AM

Oct 2013
AznVi2801taku said:
Its rengoku arc, damn it! Why won't it be special?!

Generally speaking it can be put that way, but to be frank it's really hard to explain why Infinity Train arc is important without spoiling any details about the arc itself or the arcs that came after.
Oct 11, 2020 4:14 PM
May 2017
-Kami_sama- said:

The fight in this arc is great but to be honest it is far worse than fight with Upper moon 2 and 1

It was still great tho

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie: Mugen Ressha-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Oct 19, 2020

395 by Ilookgood »»
Feb 26, 9:44 PM

» So the movie was pointless? ( 1 2 )

ibm30rpg - Sep 26, 2021

60 by Early_Morning »»
Jan 7, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Movie or show?

Fishb0i - May 28, 2023

24 by Fishb0i »»
Aug 3, 2023 2:48 AM

» enmu

blaze_sir - Apr 26, 2023

11 by NotScout70 »»
Apr 28, 2023 8:17 AM

» Plot hole? Or me being ignorant. (Spoilers)

lFrogs - Mar 26, 2022

13 by Ridzaxster »»
Jan 25, 2023 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.