Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 5, 2020 12:52 PM

Apr 2020
* The anime will air in 2021

* There was a post from Crunchyroll that the anime would air in January but that has been removed

* The director has been replaced, the new director is Masato Jinbo

* Season 2 is most likely to be a 2 cour because certain events from volume 8 and 9 have been mentioned in the panel

* Another studio is helping out with the production (which might not be a good sign ... )
---------------------------------------
Source : Reddit ( The Rising of the Shield Hero Community )

For your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And honour your parents. If one or both of them reach old age in your care, never say to them ˹even˺ ‘ugh,’ nor yell at them. Rather, address them respectfully.
And be humble with them out of mercy, and pray, “My Lord! Be merciful to them as they raised me when I was young.”
(Holy Quran 17:23-24).

Oct 24, 2020 10:23 AM

Oct 2017
Rimuru0001 said:

* There was a post from Crunchyroll that the anime would air in January but that has been removed

* Season 2 is most likely to be a 2 cour because certain events from volume 8 and 9 have been mentioned in the panel

* Another studio is helping out with the production (which might not be a good sign ... )

U sure 2nd season we got 2 cour? which mean most likely it will reach LN vol 10
Oct 24, 2020 5:24 PM

Apr 2020
Overlord31 said:
Rimuru0001 said:

U sure 2nd season we got 2 cour? which mean most likely it will reach LN vol 10

Yeah most likely will be 2cour because as mentioned there are some events from volume 8 and 9 have been mentioned in the panel which makes sense

For your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And honour your parents. If one or both of them reach old age in your care, never say to them ˹even˺ ‘ugh,’ nor yell at them. Rather, address them respectfully.
And be humble with them out of mercy, and pray, “My Lord! Be merciful to them as they raised me when I was young.”
(Holy Quran 17:23-24).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

294 by somedudetalon »»
Apr 16, 7:34 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2022

231 by LegendaryGast »»
Apr 8, 5:07 PM

» Why the hate? ( 1 2 )

RealityChanges - Mar 14

63 by ziovice »»
Apr 6, 12:15 PM

» Tbh Just SKIP the Turtle Arc

Br3dWinn3rs - Jun 25, 2022

33 by sakuraspace »»
Mar 1, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

173 by ookamiAki »»
Feb 7, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.