Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 10, 2020 12:29 PM

Oct 2012
SargonTheGreat said:
Chromephone said:
Nothing I love more than a totally logical, non emotional man going on presumptuous tirades about half the worlds population because they're depressed about not being able to get laid. Don't worry boys, your insecurity isn't showing at all, it's definitely the women who are wrong for not loving you. Who wouldn't want to be in a relationship with such logical, emotionally mature individuals? Yes, they are all just so irrational. You're all so rational I'm literally drowning in the amount of logic and science in this thread

Lol I don't even know you and I already want to break up with you
ahahahaha imagine having so many presumptions about a group that you probably dont know anything about and a group that hasn't done anything to effect you in any way lmao

What group? You mean the like 5 specific people in this thread I was referring too lol?

And calm down baby can't you read? I was agreeing with you. It's a total mystery why she left you. She probably just couldn't handle how logical and emotionally mature you are.
Sep 10, 2020 12:48 PM

Aug 2018
Yeah its completely true. Guess they are just weaker creatures than us...

Sep 10, 2020 1:00 PM

Oct 2012
SargonTheGreat said:
Chromephone said:

What group? You mean the like 5 specific people in this thread I was referring too lol?

And calm down baby can't you read? I was agreeing with you. It's a total mystery why she left you. She probably just couldn't handle how logical and emotionally mature you are.
my bad I thought you were referring to the celibate community as a whole. No im not just salty because some woman left me.

Unsarcastically no of course there's absolutely nothing wrong with not having sex by choice or otherwise, I'm not like a frat bro lol.

But yeah I mean you're pretty obviously projecting your negative experiences with specific women on to women as a whole. Sorry if that sounds armchair psychologist but you haven't met all women, so it's pretty obvious to other people that that's what you're doing. I mean come on man think about it for a second. Do all women in the world nag you or are you perhaps thinking of your mother?
Sep 10, 2020 1:11 PM

Jul 2016
No from my experiences men overreact more. Some guy got mad when I said anime characters are hot on a insta post. He got very sad.

And ofc men and women are not hive minds. But this is my experience
Sep 10, 2020 1:22 PM

Oct 2012
SargonTheGreat said:
Chromephone said:

Unsarcastically no of course there's absolutely nothing wrong with not having sex by choice or otherwise, I'm not like a frat bro lol.

But yeah I mean you're pretty obviously projecting your negative experiences with specific women on to women as a whole. Sorry if that sounds armchair physiologist but you haven't met all women, so it's pretty obvious to other people that that's what you're doing. I mean come on man think about it for a second. Do all women in the world nag you or are you perhaps thinking of your mother?
I rephrased my reply so that it fits better because while I personally practice celibacy not all men in this sort of group do so redpill fits more. Nah im not really projecting negative experiences with women I personally get along with women pretty well since I dont idolize them or expect anything from them but seeing other older women the nagging wife/girlfriend stereotype is pretty true but of course it doesnt apply to all women but it is common.

Hmm, well, the red pill community imo is a bit of a cult for male insecurity. I feel too bad for you guys to really hate you or anything. Like how I don't hate the people who died for Heaven's Gate. Honestly at least you're choosing to be celibate. If you view women this way than yes pls don't even bother unless you can deal learn to deal with these emotional issues. I would feel bad for any woman dating someone who calls themselves "red pilled". I mean sorry but I'm just being honest. You are like choosing to make yourself incapable of a healthy romantic relationship.

I just find it ironic that this thread is so filled with rants about how logical men are while you guys are basing your opinions around such anecdotal shallow experiences. Like you see random older couples fighting and you just assume that it's the womens fault lol? Wtf are you talking about dude. That's an utterly ridiculous way to determine what women are like in general.

Like I see crack heads shouting outside my house sometimes, why are men all so into crack? Is it biology? lol

Women are just people and though men and women are socialized to act differently there's nothing in our biology that cause us to act in ways perceived as "feminine" or "masculine". Instead of assuming things about others and spending your time in like an internet death cult for depressed men maybe you should like, go talk to the women you know who already like you, and like ask them what it's like to be a woman? Go ask them what they think of the red pill. A bunch of men who hate women and who are hated by women are never going to be able to give you good advice on how to live your life.
Sep 10, 2020 1:26 PM

Feb 2017
Yes ‎‎‎‎‎‎lol ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
Sep 10, 2020 2:08 PM

Oct 2012
SargonTheGreat said:
Chromephone said:

Hmm, well, the red pill community imo is a bit of a cult for male insecurity. I feel too bad for you guys to really hate you or anything. Like how I don't hate the people who died for Heaven's Gate. Honestly at least you're choosing to be celibate. If you view women this way than yes pls don't even bother unless you can deal learn to deal with these emotional issues. I would feel bad for any woman dating someone who calls themselves "red pilled". I mean sorry but I'm just being honest. You are like choosing to make yourself incapable of a healthy romantic relationship.

I just find it ironic that this thread is so filled with rants about how logical men are while you guys are basing your opinions around such anecdotal shallow experiences. Like you see random older couples fighting and you just assume that it's the womens fault lol? Wtf are you talking about dude. That's an utterly ridiculous way to determine what women are like in general.

Like I see crack heads shouting outside my house sometimes, why are men all so into crack? Is it biology? lol

Women are just people and though men and women are socialized to act differently there's nothing in our biology that cause us to act in ways perceived as "feminine" or "masculine". Instead of assuming things about others and spending your time in like an internet death cult for depressed men maybe you should like, go talk to the women you know who already like you, and like ask them what it's like to be a woman? Go ask them what they think of the red pill. A bunch of men who hate women and who are hated by women are never going to be able to give you good advice on how to live your life.
Most red-pill men dont hate women lmao they just dont want to have to cater to every whim the woman has and still get nagged by the woman. Yeah im aware red-pill sounds cringe which is why I call myself celibate instead of redpill but I cant really apply to celibate label to people who dont want to be celibate and there isnt really any better term than "redpill". I mean no scientist has decided to study what percentage of the female population nags so all there is really left to go off is what we can see with our two eyes and what the experiences of our fellow men tell us, the crackhead analogy isnt really comparable since there are probably stats out there that say what percentage of the male population are addicted to drugs. Because of the way their brains have been wired for the entirety of human existence women are much more nurturing and agreeable than men are and ever since society abandoned that and women started acting hyper-masculine it created terrible consequences for not only women but also men and the trend towards masculinity in woman and femininity in men has also created massive consequences for marriage and caused massive damage to the way the two genders interact.

When I say red pilled men "hate" women, I don't mean they sit in their house mad at women all day. I mean that openly viewing women as lesser creatures is quite hateful in itself.

Ah yes, classic pseudo science to justify your ridiculous beliefs, blah blah blah. Yeah I'm sure science will one day discover the nagging gene which is only activated upon certain levels of estrogen. yeah I've heard it before lol. Classic, "biology is random base assumptions I've observed from watching my neighbors argue", just brilliant. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

And yes it is equally asinine, there has been vast amounts of scientific studies both socological and biological about the differences between male and females, so you can just look it up if you want to know that badly. Just looking outside your house and assuming totally random individuals are behaving in a certain way because of assumptions your making about their demographic does make you look like approximately that much of a moron.

Why am I having this conversation with some red pill echo chambered kid? You know what, think what you want about women I don't really care. I'm sure someday science will prove all your base emotional assumptions to be true. I think I'll go bang my head into a wall for a few hours. Have fun with your cult.
Sep 10, 2020 4:37 PM

Oct 2012
SargonTheGreat said:
Chromephone said:

When I say red pilled men "hate" women, I don't mean they sit in their house mad at women all day. I mean that openly viewing women as lesser creatures is quite hateful in itself.

Ah yes, classic pseudo science to justify your ridiculous beliefs, blah blah blah. Yeah I'm sure science will one day discover the nagging gene which is only activated upon certain levels of estrogen. yeah I've heard it before lol. Classic, "biology is random base assumptions I've observed from watching my neighbors argue", just brilliant. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

And yes it is equally asinine, there has been vast amounts of scientific studies both socological and biological about the differences between male and females, so you can just look it up if you want to know that badly. Just looking outside your house and assuming totally random individuals are behaving in a certain way because of assumptions your making about their demographic does make you look like approximately that much of a moron.

Why am I having this conversation with some red pill echo chambered kid? You know what, think what you want about women I don't really care. I'm sure someday science will prove all your base emotional assumptions to be true. I think I'll go bang my head into a wall for a few hours. Have fun with your cult.
Hows it an appeal to nature when the male and female brains are literally wired to act that way and not acting that way can possibly harm you, for example https://www.militarytimes.com/pay-benefits/2018/12/14/do-military-women-have-higher-rates-of-infertility-than-civilians/. Im not saying an entire group or a "totally random individual" acts a certain way because of their gender I already made that clear in one of my earlier replies lmao what im saying is the nagging/controlling wife/girlfriend stereotype is a stereotype for a reason just like the lazy couch potato good for nothing husband/boyfriend stereotype is a thing for a reason these things dont just sprout out of nowhere of course they dont cover everyone in a group heck they dont even cover the majority of a group sometimes but that doesn't mean they are always entirely untrue or extremely rare. Ah yes you are the true intellectual titan and I am the one stuck in my MAL echo-chamber even though mal is overwhelmingly the exact opposite of most of my opinions. I wouldn't recommend banging your head into the wall though you might end up more pressed than you already are lmao.

I didn't read this but I'll tell you what, how about you go get your keys, step outside of your house, get in the logic mobile, drive to florida, and shoot me in the face so i dont ever again have to experience being lectured by a teenage boy who thinks he's discovered the truth about women
Sep 10, 2020 4:47 PM

Sep 2007
Women say giving birth is worse than getting kicked in the balls, but I never hear guys saying they want to get kicked in the balls again. I no gay.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/comments/ip0nl3/if_girl_no_want_catcall_why_she_go_outside/

Sep 10, 2020 4:55 PM

May 2020
Chromephone said:
I didn't read this but I'll tell you what, how about you go get your keys, step outside of your house, get in the logic mobile, drive to florida, and shoot me in the face so i dont ever again have to experience being lectured by a teenage boy who thinks he's discovered the truth about women

Having read that entire conversation... that’s a big oof from me, dawg.

Unnecessary heckling aside, I personally overreact to everything, so I’m not the best judge for what trends are common for ladies like me. If I could read people’s minds and figure out how their brains work, I’d be a goddamn billionaire right now. I’ve seen men get very pissy and overreact, so if women really are more prone to going overboard, then there’s always exceptions to the rule.
Sep 10, 2020 5:38 PM

Oct 2012
SargonTheGreat said:
Chromephone said:

Very unexpected reaction and nice job painting an over the top caricature of me ahahahah and you were saying women don't overreact more than men? lmao

Okay I read it, sure, great stuff, you've convinced me now. I'm red pilled now. baby I've got to go i need to go round up some bitches and slam some poon.
Sep 10, 2020 5:46 PM

Oct 2012
SargonTheGreat said:
Chromephone said:

Okay I read it, sure, great stuff, you've convinced me now. I'm red pilled now. baby I've got to go i need to go round up some bitches and slam some poon.
Very funny im dying of laughter what a creative and funny joke oh man

It's okay to be jealous, it's true that I am the ultimate alpha male. glory be upon the female whom recieveth the privilege to caress my long wiener.
Sep 10, 2020 6:09 PM

Aug 2020
Judging from my limited experience, I would say generally women overreact more. This may not necessarily be an emotional outburst, but some women can be very passive aggressive and think of ways to "get back at someone" without actually appearing to hold a grudge. All the women at my workplace talk nice to each other's faces then complain about the other coworker to each other when she is not present. They are also petty enough to sometimes go and complain to the supervisor over something stupid and insignificant the other coworker did or did not do.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

679 by Hitagi__Furude »»
43 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

47 by beazy12 »»
53 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

48 by perfectlyquiet »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

45 by Bruh69XD »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

45 by MasterTasuke »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.