Forum Settings
Forums
Drowning Love
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2020 10:24 PM

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think she marries Kou in the end, but it also could have been Otomo. Idk what any of this was by the end of it. Kou should have been in jail.
buunnyAug 3, 2020 3:04 AM
Dec 16, 2020 2:17 AM
Nov 2011
Yeah I think she does marry kou at the end.
it is hard to understand his reasoning tho to fight and treat Natsume like shit
Jan 17, 2021 1:40 AM
Jan 2021
He was lost. He hates himself that he could not protect Natsume so he turned to not the right path. Fighting probably helped him to feel better and powerful.
Apr 18, 2021 1:22 AM
Mar 2020
So the prediction did come true?

Both of them had previous marriages and otome does settle down. But they both meet later in their 40's and have a son.
Apr 24, 2021 11:14 AM
Mar 2021
*Spoiler*

Their son was 16 years old when they got married at 55. I’d like to think Kou and Natsume were together for a long time before they got married just at the right time when they are more established.

The late marriage probably has something to do with Kou waiting to inherit the household. Their family was really protective with that kind of stuff, not to mention they never said if the head of the household died (was in a coma after the fire).

Also Natsume’s career was just taking off when she was nominated for an international award at the final chapter before the end summary.

Really! There’s just too many clues they end up together in the end.

I mean it’s open interpretation for the Otomo fans out there, but the fortune-teller lady has got nothing on the new fate they established with each other. They each kept a piece of the pearl for God’s sake! They were bound to end up together.

This was shoujo manga that I wasn’t expecting to hit this heavy. This was really an addicting but satisfying read. My heart is full after this.
May 2, 2021 10:23 PM
Apr 2021
to me the ending was satisfying and then not getting married until their 50s makes the most sense based on the nature of their relationship. this series was so addicting and hard to put down. sad to finish it 😔
Sep 20, 2022 4:06 AM

Aug 2021
at first i hated this manga like why r u so obsessed fr
but there was SOMETHING I kinda kept pushing and quite soon i really got i to it
it was quite intense, like there was some complicated feelings, i felt it in my stomach, it was very exciting and very pleasurable reading this
it was great, and i loved the art too, and the tension really ruffled my feathers u know
kinda stunned too, i can't move to next thing i can't just start up a whatever YouTube video and go on with my day, just kinda sitting and still experiencing the impact and the feelings i feel inside me

More topics from this board

» Read the manga or watch the live action?

vibininthefields - Jun 21, 2022

3 by elgatosaika »»
Oct 9, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Oboreru Knife Chapter 61 Discussion

buunny - Aug 2, 2020

0 by buunny »»
Aug 2, 2020 9:40 PM

Poll: » Oboreru Knife Chapter 52 Discussion

buunny - Aug 2, 2020

0 by buunny »»
Aug 2, 2020 5:09 PM

Poll: » Oboreru Knife Chapter 50 Discussion

buunny - Aug 2, 2020

0 by buunny »»
Aug 2, 2020 4:56 PM

Poll: » Oboreru Knife Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3, 2016

9 by ss4chris »»
Jul 28, 2020 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.