Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2020 5:24 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They didn't get to stay together for long...
Jun 26, 2022 10:29 PM
Oct 2019
fuck. i wasn't expecting the uncle to go so soon. and to go like that, sacrificing himself. that kinda hurt me. like i said, i just wasn't prepared for it

undead god was actually a benevolent god until he was cursed for being kind to humans. how about that. lightning god seems like he might be turning to the god side also?

uncle's qi power was incredible. and a sword that steals/destroys divine essence? pus wu geng's monochrome power maturing at such a rapid rate... i wonder if he'll somehow acquire the phoenix, and/or additional divine power

i'm glad butterfly girl wasn't raped. though, that's the second (and third) time she was nearly raped already. kind of wish shows wouldn't use rape as a plot device

wu geng said cabbage was the most important in his life. that's nice that he hasn't forgotten her. though i thought he was growing feelings for butterfly god? sad that cabbage has waited for him all this time with no word from him

i realize a lot of this is from earlier episodes. but i haven't been commenting much in these threads. just dumping my thoughts so far in here

really enjoying this season. have it as a 9/10 right now

oh, plus that mine brat looking up to and looking for wu geng
Jul 3, 2022 7:58 AM
Mar 2018
Jealousy is an ugly thing! I have a feeling that Zhen Rui recognised Wu Geng and wants to eliminate him because he likes Bai Cai.
On another note, things are really picking up. I love it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wu Geng Ji Zhi Tianqi Episode 42 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Jun 28, 2022

1 by Hancock23 »»
Jul 3, 2022 3:18 PM

Poll: » Wu Geng Ji Zhi Tianqi Episode 39 Discussion

Hancock23 - Jul 3, 2022

0 by Hancock23 »»
Jul 3, 2022 2:35 PM

Poll: » Wu Geng Ji Zhi Tianqi Episode 32 Discussion

1 by Hancock23 »»
Jul 3, 2022 11:50 AM

Poll: » Wu Geng Ji Zhi Tianqi Episode 31 Discussion

1 by Hancock23 »»
Jul 3, 2022 11:34 AM

Poll: » Wu Geng Ji Zhi Tianqi Episode 26 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Jun 27, 2022

1 by Hancock23 »»
Jul 3, 2022 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.