Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2020 9:45 AM
Apr 2019
i really enjoy reading this so anyone can give me some recommendation???
Jul 9, 2020 11:12 AM
Jun 2019
You should definitely read Koi to Uso if you like this one. I read both manga at relatively same time, while you find the story to be different somehow you get the same vibe. Like there's Yoake and Onoya here as "support", Koi to Uso also have something like this.
Jul 10, 2020 1:43 AM

Jan 2016
If you didn't know, the author of this manga is currently making another one! It's called Blue Hearts and it's already in Mal's database. It's darker than ReLife, but I still think it's really good. If ReLife's message is about how hard it is going through adulthood, then Blue Heart's message is that appearances don't show who you are and what you've been through, and that you don't need to shoulder your problems by yourself.

The english translation only has 32 chapters so far, but it's REALLY good (For me at least). Since ReLife got an anime adaptation, I feel like this one definitely is anime material.

Just let me say there are trigger warnings, and if you want to read this to escape reality, it won't work, because this manga is as realistic as it gets.
Jul 23, 2020 12:43 PM

Feb 2020
lookism (manga) is somewhat similar.

- both of the mcs feel like they’ve been rejected and are unwanted by society. they both feel like their situation can’t get any better.
- both mcs are given a second chance at reliving life (sort of). the mc in relife obviously gets to relive high school but the mc in lookism (a high schooler) who’s considered by society as ‘ugly,’ gets to live life as a ‘good-looking,’ person.

lookism is much more mature though. while there is hints of romance in lookism, lookism does not focus on romance and focuses on how society judges the outside and not the inside. lookism has sensitive topics too so just a warning.
Aug 2, 2020 3:49 PM

May 2016
You should try a warm slice of life, similar too this maybe 3-Gatsu no Lion, Chihayafuru or Aria (talking more about feels than what the series is about).

jackbayu555 said:
You should definitely read Koi to Uso if you like this one. I read both manga at relatively same time, while you find the story to be different somehow you get the same vibe. Like there's Yoake and Onoya here as "support", Koi to Uso also have something like this.

No way as hell, don't compare them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

4 by emanoel889 »»
Mar 24, 1:52 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 111 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2016

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2015

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:09 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

6 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:01 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 223 Discussion

destinical - Sep 22, 2021

2 by waalex11 »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.