Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2020 8:57 AM

Feb 2010
(first off honestly idk why they are remaking 01 as it's storyline was solid enough. other then apocalypsemon's motivations)

but it's here so i wonder how far they will go.

however 02 definitely needs help the plot was an absolute mess (and i am not talking about it's ending.)
literally full of contradictions and plot holes when compared to 01

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 23, 2020 11:19 AM

Apr 2014
hazarddex said:
(first off honestly idk why they are remaking 01 as it's storyline was solid enough. other then apocalypsemon's motivations)

but it's here so i wonder how far they will go.

however 02 definitely needs help the plot was an absolute mess (and i am not talking about it's ending.)
literally full of contradictions and plot holes when compared to 01

I don't think this is just a straight re-telling. I think it's going to be a brand-new story incorporating elements from the entire series up until now. My brother thinks that Omegamon's early introduction will lead to an increased involvement from the royal knights throughout the series, for example.

As a result, I don't think that they'll reboot 02. They might bring in elements from 02, or they'll make a completely original sequel, but they're not just going to remake 02.
Jun 23, 2020 1:23 PM

Dec 2016
it's a reboot, not a remake, they're 2 different things, they're just taking the characters, the digimons and the world and starting a brand new story from scratch, so it's not like we should expect the same narrative of 01 and 02 with modifications, it's an entirely new thing.

the 02 characters may show up, or they may not, only time will tell.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 7 Discussion

Ishkoten - Jul 18, 2020

24 by lucsxcx »»
Apr 28, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 58 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

20 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 57 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2021

24 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

26 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 55 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

34 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.