Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2020 4:25 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I loved Gomendako's segment, the "sorry" moments were great. I think my favorite one was Kanchi's at the station. xD Ittan-gomen saying sorry for real after being swallowed, and Black Daiyanyan becoming Black Tirenyan with the Onechanside were also funny. lol Keita really self-destructs a lot though. He shouldn't have lowered his guard after confirming that Fumi-chan, Kanchi and Kuma haven't seen him doing anything embarrassing because now they did. xD And I think that Whisper didn't even suffer much with the Akan BOYS. He just kind of became their "mama." lol And it seems that Enma is back to Sakura District, can't wait for the last episode of HIGH&You. Poor Komasan too, not getting the key chain he wanted. 4-Komasan sure ended on a blue note this time. And lol at Fuyunyan Sousou letting go of his country to recruit Burii Taichou Kan'u. xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 36 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 3:49 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 35 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 3:42 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 34 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 1:14 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 33 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 11:34 AM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 32 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 11:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.