Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2020 8:22 AM

Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I was suspecting that Gin would enter the room with a tape and provoke them into saying something they shouldn’t. But I didn’t expect the bugged vase illusion! That was a good move, real quick thinking on his part. Gin is good at adapting when his plan goes south. When their opponents figured it out, it was too late. But that wasn’t the end of it, some goons are here to silence the Silver King and we get to see a unique strength of Morita’s. A kid like him looks like a civilian compared to Gin’s tried and true crew! Gin passed the test of adaptability with a clever trick, but now it’s Morita’s turn and he’s surrounded.

As this entire arc has felt, this one felt like a cheesy spy film too. The way they called to the car and were warned that the bad guys were coming and everything turned into an escape mission was just so picture perfect. Seriously though, everything is in Morita’s hands and after he’s been relegated to doing assistant duty and Gin has done all the heavy lifting, I’m excited.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin to Kin Chapter 78 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Jul 29, 2020

1 by Viscarde »»
Aug 29, 2022 5:16 PM

Poll: » Gin to Kin Chapter 49 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Jul 6, 2020

1 by teamroach007 »»
May 27, 2022 10:22 AM

Poll: » Gin to Kin Chapter 108 Discussion

we_are_so_back - Oct 10, 2018

3 by Ashhk »»
Jul 23, 2021 4:48 AM

Poll: » Gin to Kin Chapter 18 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Jun 1, 2020

1 by Ashhk »»
Jul 19, 2021 1:38 PM

Poll: » Gin to Kin Chapter 106 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Aug 8, 2020

0 by gfsdfgsdgsdfgs »»
Aug 8, 2020 12:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.