Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 26, 2020 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
Okay, I give up. I'm an anime only, and I've heard that this season is rushed, so I went in with with low expectations, but damn, this is insane. I've been barely, just barely keeping up, only with reading extra info from the LN, but this gang war arc destroyed this illusion of mine, hard.

So. I more or less get the who's trying to do what, but can somebody for the love of Last Order explain me why did Mugino turn trigger happy and tried to kill her own team? In one ep they are just chillin' in a cafe and such, then two eps later she's serving up a Frenda sashimi, without a side dish.
May 29, 2020 11:23 PM
Oct 2018
L0rd said:
Okay, I give up. I'm an anime only, and I've heard that this season is rushed, so I went in with with low expectations, but damn, this is insane. I've been barely, just barely keeping up, only with reading extra info from the LN, but this gang war arc destroyed this illusion of mine, hard.

So. I more or less get the who's trying to do what, but can somebody for the love of Last Order explain me why did Mugino turn trigger happy and tried to kill her own team? In one ep they are just chillin' in a cafe and such, then two eps later she's serving up a Frenda sashimi, without a side dish.

This is actually some parts the anime gave more info on than the LN, Mugino is upset because

1. Frenda betrayed the team and she doesn't take betrayal right.
2. Mugino holds heavy grudges,
3. While in that grudge, Hamazura is actively getting in her way of trying to get revenge on losing to Kakine twice
Jun 1, 2020 10:10 AM

Apr 2013
Tiau said:

This is actually some parts the anime gave more info on than the LN, Mugino is upset because

1. Frenda betrayed the team and she doesn't take betrayal right.
2. Mugino holds heavy grudges,
3. While in that grudge, Hamazura is actively getting in her way of trying to get revenge on losing to Kakine twice

...but she was forced by that #2 level 5 guy, wasn't she? Ofc she's going to spill the beans.

Okay, I guess the point is that Mugino is kind of an unhinged, psychotic b*tch and I'm way overthinking this one. Thanks anyway. :)
L0rdJun 3, 2020 4:22 AM

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.