Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 21, 2023 12:24 AM
Apr 2023
This anime was made by garbage pedophiles that want to have an old dog f*** a little girl the garbage comic show how pedophilic they are wanting to put a little girl with a thousand-year-old dog it does not matter if she turned 18 she is still a child and she was only 18 for around 2 weeks until the end of this garbage and I'm here the people that support this and try to defend it or clearly discussing a stupid it does not matter if the dog looks young you should not f*** a little girl because she grows up he is still an old man and that's not going to change just because he looks young this garbage anime sends a horrible message calling a 40-year-old man creepy for hitting on an 18 year old girl is disgusting but claiming to put a thousand year old man what a little 18 year old girl and climbing it's okay because he looks young is disgusting pathetic and pedophilic only pedophiles would support this there's nothing okay by putting a thousand-year-old dog waiting to f*** a little girl and fall in love with a child or he is too damn old and she had called him an old man on multiple occasions and they try to backtrack in that garbage Comics by giving the garbage dumbass excuse because he is angry that is so beyond pathetic this was made by garbage pedophiles that deserve to burn in hell
Apr 21, 2023 12:26 AM
Apr 2023
Made by old ugly ass disgusting pedophiles
Apr 24, 2023 11:18 PM

Apr 2020
who would have guessed that BNA is a based and redpilled anti-multiculturalism nativist propaganda
Chika_tetsuApr 24, 2023 11:21 PM

Apr 27, 2023 12:53 AM
Apr 2023
It's sad when you look at this anime that this is made by a pedophiles these people just want to make this anime to put this little girl with a thousand-year-old dog because they are disgusting a perverted people if you don't believe it go look at all the people that came out and expose them and they're both think pieces of garbage wrote this little girl naked for the thousand-year-old dog and people that work that I have came out and told others and investigators that the little girl the little tinuki girl was going to be 15 at the beginning of this anime and turned 16 and the old dog was physically going to look around 31 to 32 years old but they changed it because they knew it would have gave big backlash on that anime so the inside to try to make her 18 but they never actually say her age it does not matter if she turns 18 she is still a child and they'll still want to put her with that old dog I don't care that dumbass accuses over that she is going to grow up just because the little girl so it does not mean to be a man should still f*** her it's disgusting perverted and Beyond pathetic once the comics came out and people instantly my head and expecting this because they were predictable talking about her being romantically involved with that old dog and trying to imply it they just and the reason they waited who he is because they want to have me to see it so they could get all the money they could before the neck of backlash and Alive go backlash has come because of the thing to put that thousand year old dog with this little girl she has called him an old man and a protective father figure on more than one occasion but they're trying to prophetically excuse it all by saying just because he is angry all the time which is beyond stupid it is a sad excuse and the people that create this have been investigated in 2013 to 2015 for Distributing and creating c**************** child p*** these are the people that these other people that like this anime or supporting they try to cover it up the quarterback green shorts and videos from the police department in Japan showing and saying that they investigated the people that created this anime the investigated the original creator of kill at kill and then they investigated person that helped him with this garbage anime that made the witch anime they investigated him too it does not matter if people say it is a lie and not true because they pretty much have both the sale because they delivered we made a comic trying to romantically involve a little girl with a thousand year old dog and then they made a picture of the little girl naked with a thousand-year-old dog creep at least smiling at her they are trying to give a disgusting sick message in the anime by climate it's creepy for the 40 year old man to be hitting on her 18-year-old Fox friend which is the good thing but they're trying to take that away and trying to pull you away from the fact that they're putting a little girl with a thousand year old man that has worked multiple children including her grow up and they're trying to say it's okay because he looks young it is a horrible disgusting message it is not okay as multiple people have done and is a news our car right about people in Japan nearly a 50-year-old man had plastic surgery to look like he was in his Barbies and he went to high schools to hit and try to get with girls around 16 to 18 years old it is disgusting it is not okay for the third 40 year old man to be creepingly hitting on her best friend and is not okay that a thousand-year-old dog is romantically having feelings for a little girl just because she held his hand in a comic it is so beyond not okay and they're trying to say it's not creepy at 100% is creepy for an old man to be feeling that way towards a little girl because she held his hand it does not matter if he looks young it's a sad you said that pedos and sick people that create these animals because they're the starving sickening fetishism want to put old people with little girls they to the career that's anime they are around 40 years old to nearly 50 and this is what they are making and coming up weird they are making and drawing a little girl naked with an old dog creepily smiling at her what she has called him an old man and the protective parent but then try to backlash it because of all the people that agree that they had a father and father relationship they even have it in the comics but they are trying to disgusted me and horribly and pathetically say is because he is just an angry stupid dog it is beyond sick and ain't that they are trying to justify the disgusting pedophilia this anime does not deserve to have a season 2 the comic show the garbage feel or they will come up with it and they'll just a pathetic gear to try to romantically involve these two disgusting the people that made that need to be fired and locked away and not allowed near children and not allowed to be on computers or access to pencils or paper because they have a phone for sale for what they creepily draw in this Spare Time naked little girls with old ass man disgusting and sickening Braden is in the comics have been trying to justify me too as a romantic couple has made me physically sick to my stomach this is not okay it is horrible and the scuffing and I do not want to hear people's sad excuses over this it is wrong and that is the end of it the people that made this do not need to be allowed to make no more anions they need to be fired and never be allowed to work on anything again or be around children because this is what they are thinking of doing putting children with old ass man absolutely it's a Pauline
Apr 27, 2023 12:56 AM
Apr 2023
このアニメを見ると、これが小児性愛者によって作られているというのは悲しいことです。これらの人々は、この少女を千歳の犬と一緒に入れるためにこのアニメを作りたいだけです。 出てきたすべての人々を見て、それらを暴露してください。彼らは両方とも、私が出てきて他の人や調査員に言った千歳の犬と働く人々のために、この小さな女の子を裸で書いたと思っています。 小さな女の子ちぬきの女の子は、このアニメの開始時に 15 歳になり、16 歳になり、老犬は物理的に 31 歳から 32 歳くらいに見える予定でしたが、彼らはそれが大きな反発を与えることを知っていたので、それを変更しました アニメは彼女を18歳にしようとしているが、彼らは実際に彼女の年齢を言うことは決してない.彼女が18歳になるかどうかは問題ではない.彼女はまだ子供であり、彼らはまだ彼女をその古い犬と一緒に置きたい. 小さな女の子だからといって、男であるという意味ではないので、彼女は成長するだろうと非難し、コミックが出てきたら、人々は即座に私の頭とこれを期待している. 彼らは、彼女がその老犬とロマンチックに関わっていることについて話し、それをほのめかそうとしていることは予測できました。 バックラッシュとアライブゴーバックラッシュは、千歳の犬をこの小さな女の子と一緒に置くことのために来ました。 彼がいつも怒っているという理由だけで言っているのは愚かなことではありません。それは悲しい言い訳であり、これを作成した人々は、c**************** ** 子供 p*** これらは、このアニメが好きな、またはサポートしている他の人々がそれを隠蔽しようとする人々です クォーターバックの緑のショートパンツと日本の警察署からのビデオを見せて、これを作成した人々を調査したと言っています アニメはキル・アット・キルの元の作成者を調査し、その後、このゴミで彼を助けた人を調査しました魔女を作ったアニメ彼らも彼を調査しました人々がそれが嘘で真実ではないと言っても問題ではありません。 彼らが配信したため、両方の販売が行われました.1000歳の犬と少女をロマンチックに巻き込もうとしてコミックを作成し、その後、1000歳の犬と一緒に裸の少女の写真を作成しました.少なくとも彼女に微笑んでいます. 40歳の男性が18歳のキツネの友人を攻撃するのは気味が悪いですが、彼らはそれを奪おうとし、引っ張ろうとしています あなたは、彼らが成長した彼女を含む複数の子供たちと働いてきた千歳の男性と一緒に小さな女の子を置いているという事実からあなたを遠ざけており、彼らは彼が若く見えるので大丈夫だと言おうとしている. 大丈夫、複数の人がやっているし、私たちの車は日本の人々についてのニュースです.50歳近くの男性がバービー人形のように見えるように整形手術を受け、高校に行って女の子と仲良くしようとしました. 16 歳から 18 歳くらいの 3 番目の 40 歳の男性が彼女の親友にこっそりとぶつけるのは嫌なことです。 彼女はコミックで彼の手を握った.それは大丈夫ではありません.100%で不気味ではないと彼らは言おうとしています. 彼が若く見えるのは悲しいことです. ペドや病気の人々がこれらの動物を作成するのは、彼らが飢えた不快なフェティシズムであるためです. これは彼らが作っているものであり、奇妙なものになっています。彼らは裸の少女を作って描いています。古い犬は不気味に微笑んでいます。 彼らは父と父の関係を持っていたことに同意します.彼らは漫画にもそれを持っていますが、彼らは私をうんざりさせようとしていて、恐ろしく哀れに言います.彼はただの怒っている愚かな犬だからです. 嫌な小児性愛を正当化するために、このアニメはシーズン2を持つに値しないコミックはゴミのような感じを示しています。 解雇されて施錠され、子供の近くにいることは許可されず、コンピューターにアクセスしたり、鉛筆や紙にアクセスしたりすることは許可されません
May 1, 2023 2:15 PM
Apr 2023
Cool finale! Seeing the whole city on fire was beautiful and then seeing all the characters getting together solving it all was very fun to watch, although I do have a few problems, such as the reveal of Alan the also-a-god-beastman. The reveal was cool although it sounded like some weird plotholes were filled with bad reasoning, like Wolf Dude being unable to smell sense him being a beastman because he's pure-blooded, little bruh to hear. And that the final epic fight of the show was not a really well done fight with Michiru using all her powers or something, but a Dragon Ball Z type fight with 2 wolf gods blasting rays at each other. Little disappointing, but still cool to watch. Besides that though it was a very cool finale! Good conclusion to the story, and I'm sad it's over, which shows I really really enjoyed the show.
May 20, 2023 8:21 AM

Oct 2022
Not bad at all. I didn't expected much from this anime but I really enjoyed the ride. Michuru is a lovely character, her VAs is pretty good as well. One thing I didn't liked that much in the end is that we don't get to know what happens with Michuru and her family, we saw that they still care a about her but she never got back to say she is fine and stuff.
Jun 18, 2023 11:15 PM

Jun 2019
My 229th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.
Aug 19, 2023 12:40 PM

Mar 2013
It was a pretty fun ride, though not without its issues. Still, I don't regret checking it out.

One issue I had throughout was with the OP. It's too short! Maybe I'm just too used to most other shows, but it feels like it needs an extra 30-ish seconds. (It's still a good OP in spite of that.)
Aug 20, 2023 2:38 PM

Nov 2013
Not bad, not terrible show overall, felt rushed. Episode 1 left me hopeful, with big expectations that weren't met, but it's still a decent show. 7/10 seems fair. They decided to give us a fast, happy ending. It's odd how Michiru NEVER changed back to human form since that 1 episode when she realized she could, though I would ALSO not hurry taking vaccine to turn human again anytime soon. I mean, taking the vaccine basically means giving all the OP powers away, most notably FLYING!!! Why would you say no to super strength, speed, flight, super hearing and scent detection, invisibility, the list can go on forever! She's basically a superhero at this point. Makes no sense to give that all up just because silly humans are speciesists. I understand, she wants to go home to family and friends, but she already made big reputation in the city, has many new friends, I think she can live in Anima-city forever if need-be. Dunno, she has powers, meaning responsibilities. She's super special - can't be said about her human form at all. If humans hunt down or discriminate beastmen back home, then she should not go back until human-attitude changes.

Would love to get S2 because of that. S2 could focus on repairing relationships between humans and beastmen, and could have a good ending with Nazuna and Michiru returning home to their families and friends (as hybrids instead of just humans). That would be the best possible ending, with humans accepting beastmen and them coexisting finally. Considering how the Mayor is planning to let humans in the city, Michiru's parents can come visit their daughter if she can't go home as a beastmen. ALSO, Shirou revealing himself as an immortal GOD would change SO SO much. Imagine being a normal human who hasn't seen supernatural stuff and then witnessing (on TV or LIVE) GOD with superpowers turning into a glowing giant, laser shooting, unkillable wolf who's vowing to defend beastmen and Anima-city from any threats. Arguably humans will be less likely to attack beastmen. Contrary to this, if Shirou uses his powers to aid humans sometimes (like a superhero), I bet even humans will love and worship him, rather than fear him or wish for his elimination. 

Anyways, it was a good watch.
Feb 18, 4:12 AM

Jun 2020
just finished a show about furry nazis
Feb 22, 8:28 PM

Dec 2022
yup really nice finale and awesome battle as expected, definitely delivered
man i would have definitely preferred if this had been a movie like Promare. yes there were a couple of great episodes near the start, and the baseball episode was 10/10 best of the season for sure and if it were a movie we wouldn't have had that, but it just would have been better in my view if it'd kept the fast pace and tension throughout rather than being episodic. maybe Promare just spoiled me in that regard. this was still a good time.
Apr 7, 5:33 PM
Feb 2021
About as boring an ending as this show could've mustered. Animation was hella good, of course.

But yea, this is a pretty par for the course ending to this show. It wasn't good, but nothing horribly terrible stood out. Like the rest of the show, most of the ideas were half-baked and lacked any real substance or relevance to the overall story.

Basically, this is where you conclude that the show could've been better if it had better writing, but it's not an instance of where a show could be legendary with better writing.

If any of the ideas, like the ginrou cult, the medicine company scheming against the beasts, Alan being a furry, Michiru missing her life, Shirou's guilt, or any of the other dozen half-baked ideas were focused on more the show could have been GOOD.

But they weren't and it really felt like half the shit that was in this show was filler, could've been a movie, 5/10
Apr 11, 5:24 AM
Apr 2024
This anime is terrible it is badly written it is ugly and it's highly and disgustingly supports pedophilia the old bastards who make this anime just made it isn't it cute to put a little girl with an old dog because they are disgusting old pieces of garbage that have been investigated and the own country for Distributing c**************** and two of them employees have revealed that the girl was going to be under age at 16 years old it does not matter if she's 18 and counting to put a little girl with a thousand year old dog and so many excuse to justify thing to being together and pathetic and only pedophiles try to justify something actions and people are sadly stupid enough to want to support this garbage anime and the people it shows how worthless and disgusting all world is
Apr 22, 6:59 AM
Apr 2024
The anime sucks ass and the company that made it sucks ass just a garbage anime made by a bunch of them idiots so they don't know how to make a good looking anime or story and I can believe the stories of them being pedophiles how they put for you the little girl with the same Japanese perverted pedophilia garbage just put a little girl with an old extreme guy and have him look young just another pedophilic piece of garbage made by idiots in Japan Japan is such a pedophilic country hell we got pedophiles here too but at least we don't constantly try Justified make shows by old guys with little girls this company has always been garbage at making animes and some idiots want to say this is a critically acclaimed company and the enemies are good tell your b******* somewhere else none of the animes are good they're all garbage and the company has always been a garbage company that's why none of the animes are well known to always mediocre and then never again the top 100 I'm good animes ever the night in the top 500 so tell your b******* about retarded idiot critics I don't care about what bunch of idiots would say they're probably the type of people they'll like the Scooby-Doo Velma show me by the stupid fat b**** so I don't care a bunch of retired critics have to say the Santa's success and stupid people honestly want to season two just a bunch of stupid furries and put a very file so they don't feel alone of how garbage they are
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » BNA Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

uninstallthegame - May 5, 2020

69 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:58 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

60 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:57 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 9 Discussion

47 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:56 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 8 Discussion

46 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:55 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

52 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.