Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2020 1:29 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
No way those 2 guys are dead at this point. There has to be more to this
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 18, 2020 8:54 AM

Sep 2018
anyone know where i can find the raws?

edit: nevermind, the next one is the last one, 144 chapters includes the extras
jesteriMay 18, 2020 8:58 AM
May 18, 2020 12:42 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
jesteri said:

Is it really? I thought something was wrong with the chapter count. MAL can sometimes not be very realiable when it comes to these things
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 18, 2020 7:32 PM

Sep 2018
Farabeuf said:
jesteri said:

Is it really? I thought something was wrong with the chapter count. MAL can sometimes not be very realiable when it comes to these things

that's what the translator Kendama , said:

@phozon That must include the extra stories, which are counted with decimal points here. The last chapter is the next one. Trust me, we scanlate from the volumes. You can see that the number of chapters at the bottom of the series front page here is 143, which means there's one more if you count the extras, too.

In fact, the real number is 145. There's a promotional extra that was released with the first chapter of the author's next series, Change the World. We have already translated, cleaned and redrawn it, and it will be released along with the final chapter.

source: https://www.mangadex.org/thread/242518/1/#post_2056116

so it looks like hibino and ryuzaki might not end up together after all :<
May 19, 2020 3:33 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
jesteri said:
Farabeuf said:

that's what the translator Kendama , said:

@phozon That must include the extra stories, which are counted with decimal points here. The last chapter is the next one. Trust me, we scanlate from the volumes. You can see that the number of chapters at the bottom of the series front page here is 143, which means there's one more if you count the extras, too.

In fact, the real number is 145. There's a promotional extra that was released with the first chapter of the author's next series, Change the World. We have already translated, cleaned and redrawn it, and it will be released along with the final chapter.

source: https://www.mangadex.org/thread/242518/1/#post_2056116

so it looks like hibino and ryuzaki might not end up together after all :<

Oh! That's sad. Let's see how they wrap it up then

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ouroboros: Keisatsu wo Sabaku wa Ware ni Ari Chapter 133 Discussion

Farabeuf - Jun 2, 2020

2 by KevinRin »»
Apr 24, 2023 2:59 AM

Poll: » Ouroboros: Keisatsu wo Sabaku wa Ware ni Ari Chapter 131 Discussion

Farabeuf - Apr 26, 2020

0 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 26, 2020 11:21 PM

Poll: » Ouroboros: Keisatsu wo Sabaku wa Ware ni Ari Chapter 130 Discussion

Farabeuf - Apr 12, 2020

0 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 12, 2020 8:57 AM

Poll: » Ouroboros: Keisatsu wo Sabaku wa Ware ni Ari Chapter 114 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Oct 15, 2019

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 15, 2019 1:47 PM

Poll: » Ouroboros: Keisatsu wo Sabaku wa Ware ni Ari Chapter 109 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Oct 9, 2019

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 9, 2019 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.