Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 30, 2020 11:55 AM

Oct 2018
Toei released this video on YouTube. It's a recap of episodes 1-3 and there are some new scenes, most of those will probably be in episode 4.

What really happened at the forest back in S2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrqZ80FvQDQ
Apr 30, 2020 12:14 PM

Dec 2016
so unfortunate the production had to be put in stand-by just when the adventure was about to get started =(=(
Apr 30, 2020 12:37 PM

Oct 2018
Ferien said:
so unfortunate the production had to be put in stand-by just when the adventure was about to get started =(=(

Yeah :/ I can't wait to see the adventure. The new scenes looked nice, I'm enjoying the visuals of this new Digital World.
What really happened at the forest back in S2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrqZ80FvQDQ
Apr 30, 2020 12:38 PM
Sep 2014
I'm mostly curious about the Three Archengels from Frontier that are apparently going to appear.
Apr 30, 2020 12:52 PM

Oct 2018
apokaliz500 said:
I'm mostly curious about the Three Archengels from Frontier that are apparently going to appear.

Same! Hope they do something interesting with those angel Digimon. I wonder if they are good or evil here... Maybe they're corrupted by a virus or something like that from the network. It's quite shady that they show up in dark colors with a dark background (or maybe it's just to not reveal their identities right away, even though older fans can tell who they are lol)
Apr 30, 2020 1:11 PM
Sep 2014
Louro_8 said:
Same! Hope they do something interesting with those angel Digimon. I wonder if they are good or evil here... Maybe they're corrupted by a virus or something like that from the network. It's quite shady that they show up in dark colors with a dark background (or maybe it's just to not reveal their identities right away, even though older fans can tell who they are lol)

Well in sequel to Yu-Gi-Oh! the main character of the first series was also hidden even though fans already knew him very well, so I wouldn't make assumptions they are evil yet. Especially that below them we can see something that looks like Valdurmon and by the end of the video we see Valdurmon again and it seems to be doing some good stuff, whatever that is.
Apr 30, 2020 2:20 PM

Oct 2018
apokaliz500 said:
Louro_8 said:

Well in sequel to Yu-Gi-Oh! the main character of the first series was also hidden even though fans already knew him very well, so I wouldn't make assumptions they are evil yet. Especially that below them we can see something that looks like Valdurmon and by the end of the video we see Valdurmon again and it seems to be doing some good stuff, whatever that is.

Yeah, you're right. Let's see what happens.
Apr 30, 2020 2:36 PM

Dec 2016
Louro_8 said:
Ferien said:

Yeah :/ I can't wait to see the adventure. The new scenes looked nice, I'm enjoying the visuals of this new Digital World.

Me too, but I'll always prefer the most exotic landscapes with blurry backgrounds of the original. It gave it a very delightful, mysterious vibe.
Apr 30, 2020 3:14 PM

Oct 2018
Ferien said:
Louro_8 said:

Me too, but I'll always prefer the most exotic landscapes with blurry backgrounds of the original. It gave it a very delightful, mysterious vibe.

I can't choose tbh, I like both :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 7 Discussion

Ishkoten - Jul 18, 2020

24 by lucsxcx »»
Apr 28, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 58 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

20 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 57 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2021

24 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

26 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 55 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

34 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.