Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 22, 2020 1:35 AM

Oct 2019
JeForceX said:
I am shipping Naofumi x Raphtalia and will see how the Anime Adaptation plays out over the course of Season 2 and Season 3.

Multiple Scenarios to Consider:
[...]

I see. I'm also shipping Naofumi x Raphtalia and I hope to see them ending up together as a couple in season 2 or 3.

Well, if the anime continues, I believe that it will probably be either Father Zone all the Girls or Monogamy.

If Naofumi and Raphtalia get married in season 2 that would be awesome in my opinion.

I did hear a spoiler from the Web novel which is similar to one of the ending you mentioned but it could be a spoiler for the anime (because I don't know if it's different in the light novel) so I won't mention it here.

Btw, who is your favorite character from Shield Hero?
Jul 22, 2020 1:40 AM

Aug 2010
healerblue said:
I did hear a spoiler from the Web novel which is similar to one of the ending you mentioned but it could be a spoiler for the anime (because I don't know if it's different in the light novel) so I won't mention it here.

You can actually use the Spoiler Tag like this:

healerblue said:
Btw, who is your favorite character from Shield Hero?

I <3 Raphtalia
JeForceXJul 22, 2020 1:59 AM
Post Office
Collection
Hall of Fame
Jul 22, 2020 2:14 AM

Oct 2019
JeForceX said:
You can actually use the Spoiler Tag like this:

I <3 Raphtalia

Yes I know and I still didn't want to put it there.
But if you want to hear what it is about, here:

My favorite characters are both Naofumi and Raphtalia.
Jul 22, 2020 2:27 AM

Aug 2010
healerblue said:
Yes I know and I still didn't want to put it there.
But if you want to hear what it is about, here:

Wow .. that seems like a genius plot twist which could spin-off many different possibilities for further development of the story.
Post Office
Collection
Hall of Fame
Jul 22, 2020 3:16 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
I am highly tempted to click, but I'll restrain myself, LMAO
Don't know how to answer my post? Just click
on "Quick Reply" and mention me with @Karasian

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 22, 2020 7:42 AM

May 2020
healerblue said:
@JeForceX
Did you read the Light Novel of The Rising of the Shield Hero?
I have one friend who read some of it and I'm pretty sure that the Novel (both web and light) are way ahead of both Manga and Anime.

BravoTushka said:
I prefer to watch my anime in english mainly because I don't like reading it for the entire time. I have found that the dubs can be hit or miss and some of the dub actors are really good at what they do but sometimes the dubs are utter trash.

I remember watching anime in dub when I first started watching anime because of the same reason. I watch anime only in subs now because of the voice acting. Since I feel like the characters feel more "natural" with Japanese voice actors.

Yeah I can see that. i just kinda have started to like the dub in english.
Jul 23, 2020 12:52 PM

Sep 2019
BravoTushka said:
yujee said:

yo~ all's well so far, except that JUMP is off next week o(TヘTo)
by the way @healerblue asked me about how anime dub in your native language feels like.
For me, since I grew up watching anime, watching it in our language was fine at first since I haven't tried watching it in japanese dub during my childhood days, the 1990's era ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
They were great VA and really sounds like they are the original ones. Then I remember those of Slam Dunk, those remarks of Sakuragi that were translated in our language is on point and also the way he voices him is really funny. But as I get older, I started watching it in Japanese dub, and I was charmed by the seiyuu's voices, they are like totally different from the ones I've heard during the early days. But still the VA from different countries, I do respect them, I remember the Eng VA of Zenitsu from Kimetsu no Yaiba, he really sounds like Shimono Hiro especially when he shrieks LOL

How about your experience with anime dub in your own language? And do you remember the anime dubbed in your language that you watched?
Sorry if this is quite a long post OTL

I prefer to watch my anime in english mainly because I don't like reading it for the entire time. I have found that the dubs can be hit or miss and some of the dub actors are really good at what they do but sometimes the dubs are utter trash.

ah yes you have a point there, there are still some english dub anime that are great. But still I agree with @healerblue, it still feels different when watching japanese dub or english dub. Though, is will be depending with each person's preference.

"You don't become friends because you decide to, it just happens." - Okita Sougo
ANIME LIST || MANGA LIST

Jul 23, 2020 1:41 PM

May 2020
yujee said:
BravoTushka said:

ah yes you have a point there, there are still some english dub anime that are great. But still I agree with @healerblue, it still feels different when watching japanese dub or english dub. Though, is will be depending with each person's preference.

I can agree that the sub has a leg up on the dub but I watch the dub out of hope that my favorite voice actors will be dubbing
Aug 1, 2020 9:17 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
Phew, came back from my trip to Munich, should be the last one I do for the next weeks or even months diving back into shut-in life

Anyone of you went outside so far? (groceries etc. not counting)

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Aug 1, 2020 5:02 PM

May 2020
Karasian said:
Phew, came back from my trip to Munich, should be the last one I do for the next weeks or even months diving back into shut-in life

I have had marching band practice for the past 2 weeks so that has got me out with the living which is nice. Did you see the Alliance Arena while you were in Munich?
Aug 2, 2020 4:29 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
BravoTushka said:
I have had marching band practice for the past 2 weeks so that has got me out with the living which is nice. Did you see the Alliance Arena while you were in Munich?

I thought about it, but am not too big of a fan and I only had 1 ½ days so I skipped it

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Aug 2, 2020 2:38 PM

May 2020
Karasian said:
BravoTushka said:

I thought about it, but am not too big of a fan and I only had 1 ½ days so I skipped it

I am not a fan of Bayern Munich either I just look at pictures of their stadiums because of how appealing it is to the eyeballs.
Aug 2, 2020 2:48 PM

Oct 2019
Karasian said:

Yes, I've been cycling outside and taking photos of the nature and city. What about you? Have you went outside so far?
Aug 2, 2020 2:50 PM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@healerblue In the last month, yes - quite a lot! Though that should be finally calming down, am getting a bit tired anyway (yes, even in this situation I'm having enough of outside)

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Aug 2, 2020 2:58 PM

Oct 2019
@Karasian You're tired? What's the reason for it? Too much walking or? I remember when I went on trips before, if we went on a long walks that my legs would hurt. Were you traveling or?
Aug 2, 2020 4:01 PM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@healerblue Aye, loooots of walking. On the last day, we walked almost 30 kilometers x) Other days were about the same around 20 or so
healerblue said:
Were you traveling or?

Travelling, visiting some places that I haven't visited yet - as my Vietnam vacation has been cancelled.

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Aug 5, 2020 11:57 AM

May 2020
How is everyone on this fine day? For some reason the weather by me is like 10 degrees cooler which is nice.
Aug 8, 2020 11:13 PM
Sep 2019
Pretty ok honestly, I'd love to have that cool weather + sun but its either overcast or raining where im at
Aug 10, 2020 2:51 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@Lateren So I just watched the first season of Teekyu. And wow. Just WOW. I don't quite get how they got Hanazawa-san on board and I can't believe it's the same studio that will do the final season of Attack on Titan but it was a pretty decent watch, minus the drug-like speed :D Will probably watch the rest of the content as well, but definitely not know as I want to keep my brain cells.

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Aug 10, 2020 4:40 PM

May 2020
Heyo, how is everyone today
Aug 10, 2020 5:34 PM

Jul 2020
Hiiii.
I am really good, how are you?
I just saw that you are watching the third season of nanatsu no taizai, so i have to say one thing:
if you liked the story in seasons 1 and 2 then i would recommend you to read the manga as in my opinion the story gets better and better, but the animation in the anime is really bad, so if you like to read manga and like nanatsu no taizai you should read the manga instead of watching the anime.

P.s. you have good taste xD
Aug 10, 2020 6:59 PM

May 2020
Thomase said:
Hiiii.
I am really good, how are you?
I just saw that you are watching the third season of nanatsu no taizai, so i have to say one thing:
if you liked the story in seasons 1 and 2 then i would recommend you to read the manga as in my opinion the story gets better and better, but the animation in the anime is really bad, so if you like to read manga and like nanatsu no taizai you should read the manga instead of watching the anime.

P.s. you have good taste xD

I am really good, and i know this season is a absolute dumbster fire. I was watching toradora and it at the same time and ended up dropping it.
Aug 21, 2020 4:21 PM

Jun 2020
hi guys, pretty bored just got off a road trip
if yall wna talk hit me up in my profile comments :)
Aug 22, 2020 1:56 AM

Oct 2019
BravoTushka said:
I am really good, and i know this season is a absolute dumbster fire. I was watching toradora and it at the same time and ended up dropping it.

Personally I believe that this season is really good. I'm watching a lot of seasonal anime unlike previous seasons but I am still watching some finished anime from previous years or seasons.
Aug 22, 2020 8:29 AM

Jan 2020
Karasian said:
@Lateren So I just watched the first season of Teekyu. And wow. Just WOW. I don't quite get how they got Hanazawa-san on board and I can't believe it's the same studio that will do the final season of Attack on Titan but it was a pretty decent watch, minus the drug-like speed :D Will probably watch the rest of the content as well, but definitely not know as I want to keep my brain cells.

Teekyu is nice because you don't have to pay attention to know what's happening. I'm not a huge fan of how fast-paced it is, but it's still a nice show to watch if you're looking for something where you don't have to think about some long, complex storyline.
Aug 22, 2020 8:31 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@Wolf_Is_Confused Aye, the whole reason I watch Slice of Life :D I finished the first season, let's see when I'll start the second

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Sep 19, 2020 12:59 AM

Oct 2019
Did anyone check the new seasonal anime? I'm planning on watching few new ones along with Danmachi season 3.
Sep 19, 2020 1:01 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@healerblue This season shapes up to be really good for me, lots of cute SOL and potential CGDCT - I've got 8 shows this season :D Then also continuing Fire Force....busy season

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Sep 19, 2020 1:04 AM

Oct 2019
Personally I believe that this was the season that I watched the most seasonal (the summer one) @Karasian but who knows, I might watch more during the upcoming season.
Sep 19, 2020 1:16 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
Sleepy Princess, GochiUsa S3, Fruit Tart: Already 3 shows that will most likely be high 8 or low 9 xD
I'll be doomed to keep up with studies

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Sep 19, 2020 1:50 AM

Oct 2019
Interesting. Well who knows. We will know once the season starts or ends I assume.
Oct 14, 2020 2:43 PM

Oct 2019
So what do you think about the new seasonal anime so far? I haven't started watching any of them but I added them to my watch list. I think that I'll watch few of them weekly and wait for the rest to finish so I can watch them in one day. The one that I'm really excited to start watching is Danmachi 3. I saw the trailer for it few days ago and some clips of the first episode and it looks interesting. Any thoughts of it so far?
Oct 14, 2020 2:49 PM

Aug 2020
@healerblue: I haven't watched any seasonal anime as of yet, there's still so much to see out there. The one show I am excited about is Yuukoku no Moriarty, being a bit of a Sherlock fan myself.
Oct 25, 2020 6:54 PM

Apr 2020
How's everyone doing?
@mateasu I see. You're on Angel Fall Arc now on Index. That arc is so funny!
Oct 26, 2020 3:38 AM

Aug 2020
I recently moved to a big city. I'm so happy I finally have a place of my own!

@RegulusX Sounds great! I'll watch these episodes sometime this week :)
Oct 26, 2020 4:48 AM

Apr 2020
mateasu said:
I recently moved to a big city. I'm so happy I finally have a place of my own!

@RegulusX Sounds great! I'll watch these episodes sometime this week :)

Nice! Have fun there! And on Index as well. I'm sure you'll gonna love it!
Nov 20, 2020 6:35 PM

Aug 2020
am here

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴꜱ
ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ.
- ꜱʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇꜱ
Nov 21, 2020 2:27 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@Aki-Sakura I'm here as well! Perhaps a bit late but shh
How's it going for you?

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Nov 22, 2020 10:24 AM

Aug 2020
Karasian said:
@Aki-Sakura I'm here as well! Perhaps a bit late but shh
How's it going for you?

It's going well, how about you?

- ꜱʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇꜱ
Nov 22, 2020 10:29 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
Aki-Sakura said:

Just finished my assignments for the day, so I'm feeling quite relieved. I'll probably continue with some other minor stuff in a few minutes after letting my brain heal a bit :D

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Nov 25, 2020 9:06 AM

Aug 2020
Karasian said:
Aki-Sakura said:

Just finished my assignments for the day, so I'm feeling quite relieved. I'll probably continue with some other minor stuff in a few minutes after letting my brain heal a bit :D

ah what did you do?

- ꜱʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇꜱ
Nov 25, 2020 9:07 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@Aki-Sakura Well...reading and analyzing a poem x)

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Nov 25, 2020 9:08 AM

Aug 2020
Karasian said:
@Aki-Sakura Well...reading and analyzing a poem x)

some popular poem?

- ꜱʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇꜱ
Nov 25, 2020 9:11 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
Aki-Sakura said:
some popular poem?

Nah, a German one from 1838 lmao

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Nov 25, 2020 9:12 AM

Aug 2020
Karasian said:
Aki-Sakura said:
some popular poem?

Nah, a German one from 1838 lmao

oh haha welp i wouldnt know it

- ꜱʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇꜱ
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» [GAMES] Count to 100,000 Part 3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karasian - Jan 26, 2021

8331 by omorashi »»
Apr 16, 1:43 PM

» [GAMES] Count down from 100,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babyaki - Dec 4, 2020

6857 by omorashi »»
Apr 16, 1:43 PM

» [GAMES] Anime A-Z Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 8, 2017

4737 by Serafos »»
Apr 15, 11:21 PM

» I admit, I actually find Sailor Moon to be "girlier" than Tokyo Mew Mew and that's not a bad thing

removed-user - Feb 5

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 8, 8:20 AM

» Guys check my oil painting of Kimi no Na wa, Tenki no Ko, and Suzume no Tojimari.

mufarari - Jan 20

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 2, 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.