Forum Settings
Forums

Writing a review is impossible for me if it's to MAL size standard

Mar 25, 4:52 PM
I've been trying to write a review for an anime but it keeps saying I need to make it larger....

It takes me a long time to write anything to a point where the site times out & I got to retype it which I'm done at that point, copy paste doesn't seem to help when it says (reviews needs to be larger) which I'm sick of it

Mar 25, 7:51 PM
Forum Moderator
bot hunter

Thread moved from Anime DB.

Mar 26, 12:58 AM
Stay at home

Redlightning40 said:
where the site times out & I got to retype it which I'm done at that point, copy paste doesn't seem to help when it says (reviews needs to be larger) which I'm sick of it

Is that a joke, or what? It takes me from 3 to 10 minutes to write a review that will have enough characters to be submitted. If the problem is that you are being constantly logged out, then you can first make your review in any text editor and then publish it here.

Mar 26, 6:42 AM
Heard of dyslexia I got 2 forms of it but if there too much text more than 4 or 5 sentences with no spaces everything starts blending together.

Even my own words starts to get difficult to read...

& final my 8 year old niece can read aloud alot better than me & I'm in my 30s

As long as it's short & I don't have to read it aloud I'm fine but typing I use voice to text on my phone which still screws up on occasion.

Mar 26, 7:48 AM
Stay at home

Redlightning40 said:
Heard of dyslexia I got 2 forms of it but if there too much text more than 4 or 5 sentences with no spaces everything starts blending together.

Even my own words starts to get difficult to read...

& final my 8 year old niece can read aloud alot better than me & I'm in my 30s

As long as it's short & I don't have to read it aloud I'm fine but typing I use voice to text on my phone which still screws up on occasion.

I am a no fortuneteller to tell it from your post. So, are you trying to suggest that MAL should lower character limit for reviews, or what?

You can send me your review (pm it), I will add the needed number of characters, not much of a problem, since my country is on a quarantine.

Mar 26, 8:08 PM

Same dude or girl. I can't type that much and my vocabulary compared to people who review anime on here is beyond my abilities. But good luck to you and I hope one day you'll be able to write a bombass review

Mar 26, 8:11 PM

s that a joke, or what? It takes me from 3 to 10 minutes to write a review that will have enough characters to be submitted. If the problem is that you are being constantly logged out, then you can first make your review in any text editor and then publish it here.
[/quote]

I just checked out some of your reviews and I do not understand how you people can put all your thoughts like that organized together in 3-10 minutes. That is very admirable

Mar 26, 9:44 PM

Well then don't try at all or log in from somewhere else if you really wanna do a review.