Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 21, 2023 12:20 AM
Apr 2023
This anime was made by garbage pedophiles that want to have an old dog f*** a little girl the garbage comic show how pedophilic they are wanting to put a little girl with a thousand-year-old dog it does not matter if she turned 18 she is still a child and she was only 18 for around 2 weeks until the end of this garbage and I'm here the people that support this and try to defend it or clearly discussing a stupid it does not matter if the dog looks young you should not f*** a little girl because she grows up he is still an old man and that's not going to change just because he looks young this garbage anime sends a horrible message calling a 40-year-old man creepy for hitting on an 18 year old girl is disgusting but claiming to put a thousand year old man what a little 18 year old girl and climbing it's okay because he looks young is disgusting pathetic and pedophilic only pedophiles would support this there's nothing okay by putting a thousand-year-old dog waiting to f*** a little girl and fall in love with a child or he is too damn old and she had called him an old man on multiple occasions and they try to backtrack in that garbage Comics by giving the garbage dumbass excuse because he is angry that is so beyond pathetic this was made by garbage pedophiles that deserve to burn in hell
Apr 24, 2023 1:46 PM
Apr 2023
Pretty fun episode! Seeing 'Silver Wolf' was very cool, learning more of the backstories was very fun and the character dynamic is interesting. Big lack of Wolf Dude tho which was a little disappointing, but his shocked reaction to Nazuna was cool. Not the best episode, light on the action and suspense but still enjoyable.
May 18, 2023 10:06 PM

Oct 2022
Tbh MC had this coming from the very first ep, but I'm so glad this happened so early in the show instead of the self realization hitting at the last 2 eps ultimately leading to MCs death

Her friend turning out like this was more or less expected considering her reaction when she first met her, great episode tho and one that was much needed for character development
Jun 7, 2023 6:32 AM

Jun 2019
Michiru is self-righteous, naive, and rather annoying frequently, but I certainly hate people like Nazuna even moreso. The latter's mentality and behavior in this episode is quite true to life and very indicative of that type of person, but really beyond contempt - A shallow, insincere backstabber .
WatchTillTandavaJun 7, 2023 6:35 AM
Aug 17, 2023 12:39 PM

Nov 2013
Finally we meet Nazuna but this wasn't the reunion most of us likely expected. Is friendship over? Nothing good ever comes out from cultists. 
Feb 21, 7:42 PM

Dec 2022
even though Nazuna's ego has inflated to the immense size of the silver fox i'm still gonna trust her she'll have a change of heart this getting wrapped up in a cult stuff happens to young girls all the time
Mar 23, 6:15 PM
Feb 2021
Bruh are they really asking me to feel bad for this naive tanuki? Her friend was spitting nothing but fax, but of course Michiru has to turn everything black and white.

Just when I thought the story might get a bit of nuance, they throw it away in favor of having a distraction villain for a few episodes before the CEO guy becomes the final boss.

Like, actually, the mob, this cult, and the medicine company are all big evil villains with literally zero redeeming qualities, and it's all because they couldn't write a protagonist with a clear ideology besides let's all be friends.
Apr 22, 6:54 AM
Apr 2024
The anime sucks ass and the company that made it sucks ass just a garbage anime made by a bunch of them idiots so they don't know how to make a good looking anime or story and I can believe the stories of them being pedophiles how they put for you the little girl with the same Japanese perverted pedophilia garbage just put a little girl with an old extreme guy and have him look young just another pedophilic piece of garbage made by idiots in Japan Japan is such a pedophilic country hell we got pedophiles here too but at least we don't constantly try Justified make shows by old guys with little girls this company has always been garbage at making animes and some idiots want to say this is a critically acclaimed company and the enemies are good tell your b******* somewhere else none of the animes are good they're all garbage and the company has always been a garbage company that's why none of the animes are well known to always mediocre and then never again the top 100 I'm good animes ever the night in the top 500 so tell your b******* about retarded idiot critics I don't care about what bunch of idiots would say they're probably the type of people they'll like the Scooby-Doo Velma show me by the stupid fat b**** so I don't care a bunch of retired critics have to say
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » BNA Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

uninstallthegame - May 5, 2020

214 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:59 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

69 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:58 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

60 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:57 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 9 Discussion

47 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:56 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 8 Discussion

46 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.