Is there hope for a 3rd season of Radiant i really want to continue the story
Mar 8, 2020 2:48 PM
Dec 2015
Slayer9568 said:
Is there hope for a 3rd season of Radiant i really want to continue the story
same , I hate the fact that people stoped watching this after s1 šŸ˜¢
Mar 15, 2020 12:06 PM
Oct 2016
Yo también espero ver una 3ra temporada.. Ojalá pueda!
Apr 6, 2020 10:12 PM
May 2016
the first 2 seasons adapted first 10 volumes(season 1 did 4, season 2 did 6), by the end up 2020, unless there's a delay, there should be 5 more volumes, which is roughly enough, so there could be a 2021 season, but I'd think they'd likely do a 2022 or 2023 season. I would honestly go with 2023, just because while it would be a bit later, if they wanted to make a season 4, they would be closer to the point where they could do that.

This is all speculation based on the number of volumes, I haven't actually read any of them, so for all I know, they could pull a season 1, and have a few filler episodes to make it a full season, or just make a slightly shorter season if they need too. There's also the slim possibility that the next arc could require more episodes than normal, like a standard 24 or something, thus requiring more time to wait.

This is just speculation, but I do think another season is a strong possibility, as I had been told that the author said the anime was a success
May 19, 2020 7:30 AM
Dec 2018
I hope season 3 will comming asap. Be honest i did'nt really like season 1. But the last episode on season 1 make me so interested on this show.

But on this season 2 i change my mind. Because this show is really awesome for me. Yeah I know that some of the stories seem forceful, and not neat like anime shounen in general. But, i like this show.
May 19, 2020 2:53 PM
Aug 2015
I think Radiant is awesome in both seasons
Jun 14, 2020 7:17 PM
Jun 2016
NG_Chloe said:
the first 2 seasons adapted first 10 volumes(season 1 did 4, season 2 did 6), by the end up 2020, unless there's a delay, there should be 5 more volumes, which is roughly enough, so there could be a 2021 season, but I'd think they'd likely do a 2022 or 2023 season. I would honestly go with 2023, just because while it would be a bit later, if they wanted to make a season 4, they would be closer to the point where they could do that.

This is all speculation based on the number of volumes, I haven't actually read any of them, so for all I know, they could pull a season 1, and have a few filler episodes to make it a full season, or just make a slightly shorter season if they need too. There's also the slim possibility that the next arc could require more episodes than normal, like a standard 24 or something, thus requiring more time to wait.

This is just speculation, but I do think another season is a strong possibility, as I had been told that the author said the anime was a success

They'll hopefully make a movie as Occaho wants to explore. So we might see that around the year 2022ish.
That'd also give another year for the manga to get ahead too.
Jul 14, 2020 5:25 AM

Dec 2015
unfortunately 2020 is an entire bust for new projects. we've seen delayed episodes in Winter. shows put on hiatus and totally rescheduled in Spring. Summer is now filled with those hiatus and rescheduled shows along with the ones originally planned for Summer. additionally who knows what was in Summer that got shifted around or bumped into Fall to make room for the messed up Spring and Summer shows. it's gotten to the point that i don't think the anime industry will be able to catch up for at least the next year. that being said i wouldn't look for a Radiant3 to even be ANNOUNCED till Fall or Winter 2021 at the earliest.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Sep 23, 2020 8:58 AM
Nov 2019
When I watched S1 I am never expecting that it would be good, I just felt its a waste of time, BUT as i continue to watch it, I was caught in amusement of such good anime this IS, never did I expect to like this anime so much. I believe that this anime do have great potential to be like one piece, and I do believe that this anime will get better and better by time. I will support this anime definitely will. SEASON 3 I WILL WAIT FOR YOUUUUU!!!!!
Oct 13, 2020 11:09 AM
Mar 2020
This anime is getting better day by day as 100 years old whiskey.The older the mold better the test (I mean this show is getting more interesting).
Waiting for the next seasons.Don't know if they will release or not!! But wishing for the best
Apr 15, 2021 3:38 AM

Jul 2013
Okay, I watched first 3 episodes of Radiant long time ago and dropped due my bad moods, so didn't want to ruen story, because of my moods. Now I watched both season in couple of days and gotta super hooked like with all those other long Japanese stories. Then after first season decided to check if this story has Manga or Light Novel or it was just Anime original. But I only checked the way I usually do when I go for quick look and that's looking in MAL, but everything in MAL lead that this story is Anime exclusive. Now after 2 season I wanted to post that this Anime has potential as other long stories, then found this thread that looked right for do that and found out it's actually a usual Manga adaptation of great long story. So my question is: why there is no information about Radiant Manga in MAL in first place when it's exist and it's original source?
[size=0]
[/size]
Apr 15, 2021 7:36 AM
Aug 2015
SViper I assume the reason is that Radiant is not created by a Japanese person it was created by a French person and since manga is created is by Japanese people MAL didn't add it
Apr 15, 2021 4:07 PM

Jul 2013
Slayer9568 said:
SViper I assume the reason is that Radiant is not created by a Japanese person it was created by a French person and since manga is created is by Japanese people MAL didn't add it.

Wait a minute, I just read to your post multiple times to be sure. Since one Anime in MAL staff eyes was not Anime, but AnimeNewsNetwork maid article on it. But now since I read your post I learned that MAL adding whatever they just feel not what is real. Damn, I guess soon I will need find new place to replicate what I watch and read before it's too late.
[size=0]
[/size]
Apr 15, 2021 6:22 PM
Aug 2015
I have no proof that what i said was real it was just my guess sorry if i confused you but i do know for a fact that Radiant is created by a French person
Sep 1, 2021 6:21 PM
Oct 2018
I follow the author on twitter and he stated that season 3 will not be happening but the manga is alive and well
Oct 5, 2021 1:42 PM

Oct 2021
Damn sad... I just watched Castle in the Sky and ive noticed Radiant is so heavily influenced by it.
Oct 19, 2021 12:08 AM

May 2015
I had skipped this so many times little did I know it was a very enjoyable hidden gem. It had a slow start at s1 but it didn't let up after it started the rumble town arc It just got better and better till s2 end. I really hope people would realize this as much as I did It was a huge mistake to even skip this show. Now I want S3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2022 7:50 PM
Oct 2011
I agree, loved both seasons and it kept getting better and better as it went and ended up thinking about it again all of a sudden today. I really hope we can still get another season someday.

More topics from this board

» s3 updates?

Kimo45 - May 25, 2023

4 by GerenteYato »»
Nov 5, 2023 8:52 PM

Poll: » Radiant 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2020

52 by Attackonfiller »»
May 6, 2022 1:22 PM

Poll: » Radiant 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2020

19 by Attackonfiller »»
Apr 25, 2022 5:09 PM

Poll: » Radiant 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2020

20 by Attackonfiller »»
Apr 21, 2022 8:30 AM

Poll: » Radiant 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2020

16 by Attackonfiller »»
Apr 18, 2022 3:45 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.