Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 29, 2020 1:24 PM
Feb 2020
Good day all:

I was lead to here by the recommendation from other fans, and was wondering if there is any rules for posting fan works with auth, since it would be better to check before doing so.

The staff for the project are focused in the story of Miku since ch.114 to ch.122, while other siblings will also have their alternative story besides the official ones. The major discussion is in another forum, PTT.cc, a BBS in Taiwan, and they might issue each chapter once per month.

Since it might be more interesting with more feedback and ideas, it would be great to be able to discuss with fans in different countries.

They have Pixiv and Twitter too, but most followers are Asians (speaking in Mandarin or Japanese).

Edit: How come I forgot the link to the IF chapter. Sorry for that. Please enjoy. https://imgur.com/a/ZNXlTwA

And we will put all latest chapters except zhTW to mangadex: https://mangadex.org/title/46374/miku-no-hanayome-vol-14

Edit: Forwarding the translated official announcement for the introduction of the project and story.

To all international audience,

Hi, I'm houseman1104 @ PTT.cc, TW, a staff of Miku no Hanayome creation team. I'm responsible for international contacting and translation version control. Thank you for reading this doujinshi, your reading is our best honor.

First of all, I'd like to introduce our story background. The start of this story is after ch.113 p.14, when Fuutaro opened the door of classroom. Fuutaro finally choose Yotsuba in the original ending, but all of us are not satisfied the result. So we decide to rewrite the story from this moment. If you want to enter our story, ch.113 p.14 will be the best break-point.

Secondly, we hope as more as possible of global Goudoubun fans, especially Miku fans, can read our work. If you want to translate our work into your language, please contact with me. I can provide our raw image (without subtitle) to you. What you only need to do is sharing the translated version with us, including the link of forum where you share it. We'd like to know how other fans response on our work.

Finally, the following is information of our illustrator, Wandererc Chen.

Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/user/2602824/series/75758
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wandererc2010

Without his contribution, we definitely can't perform this story to all you guys. I hope you can visit his website and give him some encourage to support him finishing his epic work. Thanks again, enjoy the story

best regards,
Houseman1104@bbs.ptt.cc
Houseman1104@gmail.com
TW 2020.03.02
warrenchenMar 24, 2020 9:42 AM
Mar 1, 2020 7:34 AM
Mar 2016
Ohhhh nice, i liked the ending but i really want too see alternate endings for other girls
Mar 1, 2020 9:02 AM
Feb 2020
KrulTepes said:
Ohhhh nice, i liked the ending but i really want too see alternate endings for other girls

Thanks for your suggestion~

actually, it's not the ending yet. The team will remake the whole plot from ch. 114 to ch. 122, so there will be 8 more chapters to enjoy.

The team is refining the plot, so I couldn't say for sure, but each quint shall have a different story from the official ones, more or less. To me,it might not be the best ending to every fans, but it would surely focus on Miku's happiness.
warrenchenMar 1, 2020 9:12 AM
Mar 1, 2020 9:40 AM
Mar 2016
warrenchen said:
KrulTepes said:

actually, it's not the ending yet. The team will remake the whole plot from ch. 114 to ch. 122, so there will be 8 more chapters to enjoy.

The team is refining the plot, so I couldn't say for sure, but each quint shall have a different story from the official ones, more or less. To me,it might not be the best ending to every fans, but it would surely focus on Miku's happiness.

wait, whole 8 chapters? Wow nice. So r there 4 teams doing it for the other 4 quints(we can except 1 chapter monthly for all quint) or is there 1 team and they go 1 by 1(1 chapter for 1 quint)
Mar 1, 2020 10:39 AM
Feb 2020
KrulTepes said:
warrenchen said:

wait, whole 8 chapters? Wow nice. So r there 4 teams doing it for the other 4 quints(we can except 1 chapter monthly for all quint) or is there 1 team and they go 1 by 1(1 chapter for 1 quint)

Yep, the whole vol. 14 will be re-written and drawn. The painter @WandererC2010 is still heading for the next part after done the storyboard. He/she is got a life, so please excuse for waiting a while :]

And for 2nd question, I'm sorry to say that the project currently is mainly on Miku as bride, as the canon mainly on Yotsuba. I hope there would be some similar projects for other siblings one day as well.
Mar 2, 2020 5:37 PM
Feb 2016
Just a little thought, they should probably add more chapters to the fan manga if they're going the Miku route for the fan ending. At least it'll be more justifiable than the actual ending we got lol
Mar 2, 2020 11:25 PM

Jan 2010
Whoa what a dedicated fans, I love it!

Anyways, just want to say maybe you should put links to original artists too, like, their Pixiv and Twitter and original source of the fanwork. Even though it's mostly Japanese or Mandarin, you better credit them still ^^
Mar 3, 2020 1:09 AM
Feb 2020
@Supersky:
Thanks for your suggestion, that's also in our potential agenda, but the first goal is to print it out as hard copy & slap it on Negi's face... uh, I mean, to visit some Fans Festival and share our love toward better ending for every quints, especially for Miku.

@Shichhi:
Thanks for reminding~ the chief of translating and community in the project just claimed our official announcement about the project and the background of our story few hours ago. The original version of this project is Mandarin, now we have English, Russian, Thai and Viet, and we are looking for chance to have Jap translator, FYI. :]

Here is the full announcement:

To all international audience,

Hi, I'm houseman1104 @ PTT.cc, TW, a staff of Miku no Hanayome creation team. I'm responsible for international contacting and translation version control. Thank you for reading this doujinshi, your reading is our best honor.

First of all, I'd like to introduce our story background. The start of this story is after ch.113 p.14, when Fuutaro opened the door of classroom. Fuutaro finally choose Yotsuba in the original ending, but all of us are not satisfied the result. So we decide to rewrite the story from this moment. If you want to enter our story, ch.113 p.14 will be the best break-point.

Secondly, we hope as more as possible of global Goudoubun fans, especially Miku fans, can read our work. If you want to translate our work into your language, please contact with me. I can provide our raw image (without subtitle) to you. What you only need to do is sharing the translated version with us, including the link of forum where you share it. We'd like to know how other fans response on our work.

Finally, the following is information of our illustrator, Wandererc Chen.

Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/user/2602824/series/75758
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wandererc2010

Without his contribution, we definitely can't perform this story to all you guys. I hope you can visit his website and give him some encourage to support him finishing his epic work. Thanks again, enjoy the story

best regards,
Houseman1104@bbs.ptt.cc
Houseman1104@gmail.com
TW 2020.03.02
warrenchenMar 3, 2020 1:20 AM
Mar 18, 2020 10:09 AM
Feb 2020
Hi all, just a brief report for the project.

We have revised the ch 114 lines, and they are here: https://imgur.com/a/ZNXlTwA

And the ch 115 is going pretty well, it might be released in April as we estimated.

In addition to this, we have translators for Thai, Russia, Vietnamese, Spanish, Portuguese and French in the team now. If there is any translator interested in other languages, please let us know :)

Have a nice Miku Day! :)
Mar 31, 2020 5:10 AM
Feb 2020
Good day, fans for Miku and her sisters like us :D

For our last chapter, Fuutarou rushes to the rooftop to reply the talk of Miku in the Aquarium. They've enjoyed the bonfire dancing after that after both of them aware their feeling toward each other.

The School Festival finally comes to the end. As the last part of the festival, Fuu and Miku intends to have some walk after the bonfire dance...

115 on Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/ygF2RVK
115 and other chapters/languages on Mangadex: https://mangadex.org/chapter/844456

Since the chapters of 116-119 are the stories among Fuutarou and the other quints in the same timeline, the editors might spend more time discussing in it. The next chapter might be issued in the late of June.

If you like our works, please kindly give us your feedback, follow or like WandererC's Twitter with Pixiv accounts, or join our TL team! *lol
We are still looking for TL except Mandarin or EN. And we have 2 JP TL in our team now!! Yeah!

----
As the Easter egg in ch 114: do you noticed the other quints in the 0.3% area of a spread page? ;)

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 122 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Feb 15, 2020

257 by Magick_Max »»
May 7, 1:44 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.