Forum Settings
Forums
Smile Down the Runway
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2020 11:02 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kenji asks Kitaya to turn on the TV, but Kitaya wants to continue the conversation without the TV and asks Ginji to bring him a beer. As Chiyuki makes her way across the runway Kenji and Kitaya continue their conversation, with Kenji steering the discussion towarsd Kitaya's first film and how he appreciates the humanity of it, then relating it to what can be possible with models on the runway.

As Chiyuki reaches the end of her walk she tosses her hat into the crowd with a great smile. Ikuto reaches out for the hat but is too far away, and asks why is it you can't smile on the runway.

On an unrelated note, someone's started translating the backlog of chapters now. I'll keep posting these detailed summaries for now since there's a lot of chapters left but if it ever gets to the point where the TLs are coming out before I can read the raws then that'll probably be the end of my summaries.
Nov 11, 2020 3:46 PM

Jan 2016
And that's the end of Volume 16!

My God the whole volume was captivating beyond words! Chiyuki's performance and the art was out of this world

This is slowly but surely becoming one of my favorite manga

More topics from this board

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 100 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 29, 2019

5 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 24, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 99 Discussion

1 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 23, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 98 Discussion

1 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 23, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 97 Discussion

hitsuu137 - Sep 6, 2019

6 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 23, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 94 Discussion

hitsuu137 - Sep 6, 2019

1 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 16, 6:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.