Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 7, 2020 10:49 AM
Sep 2016
Rachiba said:
Seriously, even when the fans of this ecchi calm down and stop pointing to other communities like FMA and other series within the Top? If the Reviewers score went down it is because of the toxic campaign that you have done. Naturally, the old community, which you indiscriminately call "fanboys" and "boomer," would react.

Because this is not the first an anime nearly beat FMAB and suddenly get downvote to oblivion
Feb 7, 2020 10:50 AM

Jul 2011
JoyBoy_316 said:
Ah yes it has finally begun

I know this sound unlikely but my hope now is for both fanbases to cancel each others out with their scores ending up under 9. Ah that would be so glorious.

I wonder what FMAB's true form will be when the new system is deployed.
Will it even be in the top 10 ?
Feb 7, 2020 10:55 AM

Mar 2019
why are u complaining? you're doing the same bot thing with your hentai.
and funimation is not going to care if that hentai is top 1 or not specially if it's not genuine, wth are u guys thinking lol
i don't mind this anymore, it's just a stupid war nonsense caused by a youtuber only because funimation can't transmite hentai, that's logic??
and i don't think its fmab fags fault too
Know your place, fool. - Ryomen Sukuna
Feb 7, 2020 10:58 AM

Aug 2016
It's kinda funny. Like why are they so insecure/mad? Everyone knows that FMAB has been the #1 consensus show on this website for years and this meme will blow over...

Then again they did the same thing to AoT..
Feb 7, 2020 11:00 AM
Sep 2016
Aybid said:
I got both FMAB and this series a 10. I do what I want b*****s

Same but for once i want to see FMAB get Dethroned....happen several times but not yet succeed, their fanboy are real deal and this is their territory
Feb 7, 2020 11:02 AM

Jul 2011
FMAB is ridiculous but it's pretty funny they made the Nux fans salty so you could enjoy any flavor of salt.

Since they have so much experience in making "legitimate" votes, I think FMAB will win but this win will only last until the new system.
Feb 7, 2020 11:05 AM
May 2017
Eyth said:
JoyBoy_316 said:

I know this sound unlikely but my hope now is for both fanbases to cancel each others out with their scores ending up under 9. Ah that would be so glorious.

I remember seeing a score recalculation a while back and fmab was still #1 even after it.

Then again I don't know what the new system is.
Feb 7, 2020 11:06 AM
Sep 2016
Eyth said:
JoyBoy_316 said:

I think it still will be #1 but maybe the score will change a bit...oooh i can just hear the rage, heck when the score get minus 0.01 the fanbase freak the out of it
Feb 7, 2020 11:09 AM

May 2018
Rei_Shiki said:
Eyth said:

I think it still will be #1 but maybe the score will change a bit...oooh i can just hear the rage, heck when the score get minus 0.01 the fanbase freak the out of it

Even if it's not #1 i think it will still provably be in the top 5 (and that's completely fine).
But anyway what new system are you talking about? i couldn't find any reference to this online.
Feb 7, 2020 11:11 AM

Oct 2018
Eyth said:
JoyBoy_316 said:

I would honestly be happy if it wasn't even in top 3, or top 5. Would be funny to see all the crazy fanboys who have ruined the score of some anime crying.
Feb 7, 2020 11:29 AM

Apr 2014
Thread Locked.
Due to the massive thread creation unrelated to the anime itself (story, staff, etc.) and the massive amounts of baiting, trolling, abuse, etc. all threads relating to this issue are now locked.

Use the following thread if you must discuss this topic: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1823998

What happened to the score?
On Wednesday, one YouTuber told his 1 million followers to go to MAL, register an account if necessary, and vote Ishukozu Reviewers a 10. Another YouTuber with 1.4 million followers has now jumped on the bandwagon and told his followers to do the same.

Will this be fixed?
Yes. MyAnimeList will not tolerate vote brigading.

When will it be fixed?
Before this incident, the new scoring algorithm created to combat vote manipulation by duplicate accounts was already slated for mid-February. A method to combat vote brigading will now be included as well. Please see Kineta's post for more information.

How will you fix it?
Please wait for Kineta's announcement.
Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2020

238 by VanishingKira »»
Yesterday, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

280 by VanishingKira »»
Yesterday, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 24, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.