Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2020 3:15 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Futsal Boys!!!!! | ONA | PV
Futsal Boys!!!!! is a multimedia project created by Bandai Namco Arts, Bandai Namco Entertainment, and Diomedea. the project will include an anime, a mobile application, and futsal games played between the cast members. Mao Marita is credited as the original creator and Shouji Yonemura (Death Note script) is credited for story construction. Other staff members include character designer Tomomi Ishikawa (Persona 5 the Animation) and music composer Ron (Kuroko no Basket).

Healin' Good♡Precure | TV | CM
Healin' Good♡Precure will air on February 2 at 8:30 a.m. on ABC, TV Asahi, and other affiliated channels.

Kakushigoto (TV) | TV | Character PV
Kakushigoto adapts the slice of life comedy manga created by Kouji Kumeta. Yuuta Murano (Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu) is directing the series at Ajia-Do. The video previews Hiroshi Kamiya (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Noragami) as Kakushi Gotou. The anime will broadcast on BS-NTV and AT-X at 11:30 p.m. on April 2, followed by Tokyo MX and Sun TV.

Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho 2nd Season | TV | Teaser
The new teaser video for second season of Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho reveals that Shinya Takahashi (Amagi Brilliant Park) will cast as Hanao Ebisu. The anime will premiere on Animax and other channels in Summer 2020.

One Punch Man 2nd Season Specials | Special | PV
The promotional video for the specials of One Punch Man 2nd Season previews the fifth episode, titled "Puri Puri Prisoner to Datsugoku Shuujin-tachi" It will be bundled with the fifth Blu-ray and DVD volume, which will go on sale on February 27.

Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight Recap | Movie | Trailer
Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight Recap is a compilation film of the TV anime that aired in Summer 2018. The film will premiere on May 29.

Jan 28, 2020 2:49 AM

Oct 2015
Love the look Kakushigoto. Has an interesting style to it.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Jan 29, 2020 11:13 AM

Jul 2012
excited for Kakushigoto, it's looking good
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Jan 29, 2020 2:19 PM

Sep 2014
Sports animes are still popular, huh?

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
26 minutes ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
29 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 1 hour ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
51 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
4 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.