Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2019 12:58 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sometimes you don't need to chase any other dream when your most cherished desire is to be with that one person in the whole wide world! Just make your desire into your dream of being with that special person! There is nothing wrong with that! :')

I have read so many shoujo manga in my life but very few I found that stayed this cute and heartwarming for such a long run. It's incredible that Koiko-chan and Tsurugi-kun kept on showing that connection of being each other's destined person for so long!

I wouldn't want them to be separated as it was getting heavier by each chapter towards the end as their graduation neared. That button drop and the cute ring mixed within was probably one of the cutest and wholesome romantic moment I have seen in any manga. :')

There will be those who would probably say Koiko-chan disappointed them for chasing after Tsurugi-kun living behind everything. But that's how that she is. That IS Koiko-chan. Because she is Futsuu no Koiko-chan ❤.

[おわり]

9/10
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 31, 2021 2:12 PM
May 2021
Did they broke up? TELL ME THEY DIDN'T?! IS THERE ANY TSURUGI JEALOUSY SCENE ?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan Chapter 22 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 24, 2017

1 by bluishred29 »»
Sep 2, 2020 8:42 PM

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan ~After Story~ Discussion

shanimebib - Jan 10, 2020

2 by bluishred29 »»
Jun 29, 2020 2:23 AM

» the end of the manga

Mohamed_Salim - Nov 3, 2019

0 by Mohamed_Salim »»
Nov 3, 2019 12:28 PM

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan Chapter 76 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 22, 2019

0 by shanimebib »»
Sep 22, 2019 5:18 AM

Poll: » Futsuu no Koiko-chan Chapter 75 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 7, 2019

0 by shanimebib »»
Sep 7, 2019 11:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.