Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 6, 2019 9:02 PM

Oct 2019
Looking for something like AoT... On the edge of my seat every damn episode and something with actually dreadful enemies that scare you. Basically an anime that doesn't waste any time and keeps you biting your fingernails the whole 20 minutes of every episode
Dec 6, 2019 9:14 PM
Dec 6, 2019 11:59 PM

Nov 2019
This is the only one I can think of that you haven’t watched. I wouldn’t say it’s nearly as intense as AoT or even Re:Zero but it’s hard to find those kinds of nail biting anime. This is definitely a great one you won’t get bored with though.
Parasyte - I think there is a censored and uncensored version so if you want more violence you should look for the uncensored one but I think that version might only be in subbed if you don’t mind.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 7, 2019 12:31 AM

Oct 2019
EvelioMV said:
This is the only one I can think of that you haven’t watched. I wouldn’t say it’s nearly as intense as AoT or even Re:Zero but it’s hard to find those kinds of nail biting anime. This is definitely a great one you won’t get bored with though.
Parasyte - I think there is a censored and uncensored version so if you want more violence you should look for the uncensored one but I think that version might only be in subbed if you don’t mind.

Oh I found a nail biting one... Goddamn the 'monsters' in this one are freaky and the uncensored version is insane
https://myanimelist.net/anime/22687/Terra_Formars

But yeah, I have parasyte on my PTW and I'll be checking it out soon. Ugh we really do need more of this instead of all these lifeless cashgrabs the anime industry has been pumping out lately...
Dec 7, 2019 3:16 AM

Mar 2016
Not sure if my suggestions will be a perfect fit, but I think they're all worth a try:

B the Beginning
Darker than Black
Devilman Crybaby
Dororo
Durarara!!
End of Evangelion
Happy Sugar Life
Mousou Dairinin
Psycho-Pass
Vinland Saga

More topics from this board

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

5 by MeguSae38 »»
3 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
5 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - 11 hours ago

3 by vasipi4946 »»
5 hours ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.