Forum Settings
Forums

'Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi!' 2020 Rankings Revealed

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 6, 2020 5:22 AM

Sep 2019
Good to see elaina on number 6 x)

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
May 13, 2020 10:59 AM
Jul 2019
Glad to see Index is still in the top three for best series of the decade, male and female characters.

I heard that Ryuuou no Oshigoto's writer is a genius at writing. Will that transfer to an English translation though.

Classroom of the Elite is doing well, I might check that out someday.
Jul 20, 2020 3:11 AM
Jun 2020
SomeGuyWithHair said:
Glad to see Index is still in the top three for best series of the decade, male and female characters.

I heard that Ryuuou no Oshigoto's writer is a genius at writing. Will that transfer to an English translation though.

You say that, but in your profile is the Goddess Karuizawa my friend
Jul 20, 2020 3:27 AM
Jul 2019
MarvinPY said:
SomeGuyWithHair said:

This was before I read the light novel. I'm now on volume 11.5 and if you look at my favorites you can see I hold it in high regard. And yes, Kei is a goddess.
Jul 20, 2020 7:23 AM
Jun 2020
MarvinPY said:

This was before I read the light novel. I'm now on volume 11.5 and if you look at my favorites you can see I hold it in high regard. And yes, Kei is a goddess.

Sorry, now I saw your full profile. I am in volume 13 (everything has not been translated yet), I also love Cote and Kana Hanazawa. Cool my friend
Nov 27, 2021 9:42 PM
May 2013
I feel extremely old not seeing Misaka on the Top 10 Female characters.
Mar 21, 2023 6:36 AM

Jun 2021
Kawahara-sensei managed to write a masterpice of a lore with SAO/😗/Accel World. Asuna, Eugeo, Kuroyukihime, Kirito, Yuuki and Alice. I love them all but Asuna Yuuki is surelly the character of the century. Badass, Christian, traditionally submisive and very well-craft. The Lord of thr Rings + ASOIF of the (Ra)Nobes. 

Alderamin took lots of effort to do and I'm glad that the public liked it so much. Ikta and Yatorishiro were very hard to write and my love for them is undying. The same goes for Re:0 and Emilia-tan. She's a juggernaut of resilience and power. SubaEmi = OTp. And fuck NGNL, Monogatari and Loli shogi that garbage needs to be taken outta earth (KoyoHita and SoraSteph are great parings tho.)

I love Light Novels to death and I just with they were more appreciated like Spice & Wolf, The Tatami Galaxy and Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu.

Love, peace and kindness - KCS.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
2 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
5 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
6 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.