Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 21, 2019 8:11 PM
Jul 2018
I am really liking the show so far but i would like to know if this season is going to offer some kind of conclusion or progression to thorfinn's character (for example, the opening kinda suggest that he will be returning to iceland maybe? forgetting all the revenge stuff?)

I haven't read the manga yet so idk how many chapters are getting adapted, but for me it would be pretty disappointing if the season just ends without resolving at least one of the main conflicts
removed-userNov 21, 2019 8:30 PM
Nov 21, 2019 10:41 PM
Dec 2017
I dont wanna spoil so im just gonna say 'Yes'
Nov 21, 2019 11:31 PM
May 2018
It adapted 39 Chapters until now..
Manga has 166 Chapters .
Manga readers say that it is still early for the big events
Nov 21, 2019 11:54 PM

Oct 2017
It resolves one of the main conflicts and setups another. Thorfinn's character honestly is not the focus of this arc. It exists more to give him background for important conflicts we see later. Canute and Askeladd are the focuses of this arc. This is a long manga though it's going to adapt (8 JPN Volumes 4 ENG ones) there are (22 JP Volumes/11 English) out. This is one arc we got enough content for 2 more 2 cour shows if there was to be more seasons.

Again yes the title is called Vinland Saga the goal is going to Vinland and this arc is known as Prologue for a reason. Thorfinn was a real person. The story will actually focuses on his real life exploits.
BilboBaggins365Nov 21, 2019 11:58 PM
Nov 22, 2019 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
Tbh I am dropping this after episode 18 its absolutely trash.

They were hyping the battle with Thorkell for 7-8 eps now and it was super boring all the while and now this fight was just trash.

Have no idea why people like this its bad.
Nov 22, 2019 8:29 AM
Jun 2015
Yes. It is.

To a tragic sad finale😢😢😢😢
Nov 22, 2019 8:32 AM
Jun 2015
wehateupes said:

They were hyping the battle with Thorkell for 7-8 eps now and it was super boring all the while and now this fight was just trash.

Shows not for you then. This ain't about fighting so if that's what you want go ahead. My Hero has plenty of fights that'll satisfy your garbage taste in anime.
Nov 22, 2019 9:21 AM
Aug 2019
shane_nichols said:
wehateupes said:

Shows not for you then. This ain't about fighting so if that's what you want go ahead. My Hero has plenty of fights that'll satisfy your garbage taste in anime.

Lol 😂 seeing as he stuck with the show for this long, shows he doesn’t have garage taste( At least that we know ). Myself and the whole community was hyping up the Thorfinn vs Thorkell round 2 as the next big thing that would blow everyone away like the Demon Slayer fight or something. But, we ended up with two mediocre episodes back to back with two of the most important episodes of the series. The only thing that held the episodes together is the story, at least that’s something WIT didn’t fuck up. Also, since they gave all the side dialogue to the brothers instead of Askeladd’s group as a whole. You feel nothing when they all get killed off by Thorkell. This adaptation could have been SO MUCH BETTER. I just can’t ignore my issues with this series anymore in hope WIT would take it seriously at the end. But here at the end, they gave us two of the worst looking episode of the series to me. I’m not a manga elitist, but I’d rather read the manga again then watch this adaptation. Peace ✌️ out Vinland Saga anime, at least you tried and failed instead of not tying at all.
Nov 22, 2019 12:10 PM

Jan 2018
wehateupes said:

yet you like azure lane, what a joke.
Nov 22, 2019 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
Well, non-spoiler answer, yes, this season will conclude Thorfinn's revenge plot, Thorfinn will go through a dramatic change, and his goal will change.

wehateupes said:

I've always seen this arc of Vinland Saga more as a war story, than an action story, but at its core I've always thought that Vinland Saga's a character drama first and foremost. But I guess I can kinda agree that the fight could've been better, although in exchange, we got great Canute screentime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2019

392 by joelius__0 »»
Yesterday, 1:16 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2019

352 by Herrior »»
Apr 23, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2019

795 by Lawgun »»
Apr 23, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2019

271 by Fibyu »»
Apr 10, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

259 by JustAnotherShiro »»
Mar 24, 2:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.