Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2019 8:30 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wasn't expecting something that powerful in a 9 minute special. The most intriguing thing for me about the conflict in the TV series was the seeming family dysfunction and the rivalry between the brothers. We got to see that with such detail and emotion that I honestly couldn't ask for more. I always felt some sympathy for Shinya, who, while it wasn't exactly clear what was driving him under the surface, seemed to resent just being in D-Boy's shadow. Shinya certainly explains all of it in the most primitive way possible: a blood rivalry between twins 'returning' to their mother. And I thought the ending to the series was tragic, this whole journey is just pervaded with sadness.

I really liked this though, definitely important to understanding a huge aspect of the plot, much unlike the Twin Blood special which was just action with some weird organic Tekkaman transformation shit. But that's one durable clock. I also think that if this was in the series itself it would have been just that more powerful.
syncrogazerOct 29, 2019 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.