Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2019 12:24 PM
Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Good points:
- It's Shiryuu's introduction... The Rozan Shoryuuu Ha is a staple of the series!

Ymmv points:
- Shiryuu movings waterfalls, Hyouga crashing meters of thick ice, Seiya learning advance pseudo science and Geki strangling Canadian bears... the love for extravagant training methods is one of the strong points in this arc... Even today the fact that I know nothing about Nashi, Jabu and Ichi backstories, to the point that even databooks did not reveal or their respective fans never speculated about it is a minus in my book...

Bad points:
- When you take into account the tournament goes into the spam of a single night, and the fights were moved up and down to accomodate the arrival of it's participants... Shunrei arrival to Shiryuu's fight is a little timely and contrived... Maybe it's possible to infer about it with the next 2 chapters...
- I still can't live it down that Shiryuu was seeded into this fight with a draw...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Chapter 1 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 26, 2012

5 by AndersonMSz »»
Dec 26, 2022 11:07 AM

» Where to read the original chapters?

Henriqueta - Sep 11, 2022

2 by Henriqueta »»
Sep 12, 2022 6:17 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Chapter 110 Discussion

linkjoker - Dec 26, 2017

6 by hypermegakakar »»
Aug 23, 2022 5:34 PM

» Saint Seiya Manga Ending Question (Spoilers)

removed-user - Aug 11, 2022

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 11, 2022 12:24 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Chapter 98 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 10, 2022

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 10, 2022 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.