Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 17, 2019 4:53 PM

Jan 2014
My account is locked in my Mobile App.
I was using the APP not much time ago and then suddenly a message poped up in my front saying ''Too many failed attempts. Your account is locked according to MAL. Please try signing in on website.''
But i wasn't even trying to login. I was just putting an anime in my Completed list then it happened.
Now i can't login, always when i try show the same message, only in the Mobile APP. Please help me how can i fix it.

Edit1:I already tried changing the password, didn't work.
Oct 18, 2019 12:56 AM
Jul 2018
There's a MAL mobile app?
Oct 18, 2019 1:17 AM

Feb 2017
Ryuraf1 said:
I was using the APP not much time ago and then suddenly a message poped up in my front saying ''Too many failed attempts. Your account is locked according to MAL. Please try signing in on website.''
But i wasn't even trying to login. I was just putting an anime in my Completed list then it happened.
Now i can't login, always when i try show the same message, only in the Mobile APP. Please help me how can i fix it.

Gythia said:

The Official MAL app was in beta before the API broke. Once it broke, the app stopped being supported and it's hit or miss with working for people. Same goes for 3rd party apps.

I suggest keeping a tab open in your phone's browser. That's what I do and I've never been logged out of it. It also has mostly full support of the site.

Just some guy who likes anime

Oct 18, 2019 4:57 AM

Jan 2014
Vivator said:
Ryuraf1 said:

Gythia said:

The Official MAL app was in beta before the API broke. Once it broke, the app stopped being supported and it's hit or miss with working for people. Same goes for 3rd party apps.

I suggest keeping a tab open in your phone's browser. That's what I do and I've never been logged out of it. It also has mostly full support of the site.

Thank you man. I will do that, didn't know the APP was over.
Oct 18, 2019 5:09 AM
Jul 2018
Vivator said:

Ah ok, I did hear(read?) about that, didn't know it was already in beta tho. And yeah, I do that on my phone
Aug 13, 2020 2:14 PM
Aug 2020
I have two accounts and one is on the MAL app and I can’t log into it on the browser. When I look my username up it doesn’t appear. It’s like my account does not exist. The username was justvaughnn.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3373 by perfectlyquiet »»
1 hour ago

» I can't use forums using Windows High Contrast anymore

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

5 by vasipi4946 »»
5 hours ago

» [Reported] Username being auto-pasted into search bar

DariTheWeeb - Feb 19

49 by DeadPiles »»
Yesterday, 6:03 PM

» IP ban glitch?

AverageRiceFan - Apr 21

2 by hich4n_ »»
Yesterday, 12:15 PM

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

127 by Spunkert »»
Yesterday, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.