Forum Settings
Forums
Kagerou Daze (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 8, 2019 11:09 AM

Jan 2019
God, this volume was fire! Straight up fire I tell you! (wait, I just now realize the pun-)

Besides getting to know Kido's past, we even got her interaction with Azami! What a sight to see! We learned (well, me at least) a lot, an awful lot more about this whole story and the links between everything, and now it makes much more sense.. like about how Azami's powers find someone compatible and becomes a replacement for their life... and now I sincerely finally understood the whole "create a new medusa" thing (her having 10 powers and being stuck in the Kagerou Daze, the 'combining eyes' are already with Marry so Azami lost control of that world... and then giving the rest of her powers to 'compatible' people who'll return to their world and with Marry's power, they'll combine creating a new medusa... holy freaking hell, if that isn't genius)

And like,, how Azami was the one who named it Kagerou Daze, but then Kido thought she named it because her memories there had been hidden lmao

That made me think.. if Kido met Azami (and Haruka met her at one point), then that means all the others met her too, which is awesome. It is awesome. (so awesome I had to say it twice)

And and! How crazy Kido's father was! Dude I swear, Jin's mind shocks me sometimes.

Now back to the present, the gang's plan on taking down the snake! (But where is Seto??) The feels! The feels were so strong! It's like I was watching my precious children succeed in life- (well, 'succeed' is not the most suitable word, given all the fight, blood and.. death)
Which reminds me that Hibiya's power is truly amazing. And Konoha is so adorable.

And I could go on but this is getting way longer than I expected and I don't know if anyone will ever read it so.. yeah sorry, I am just overly excited about this novel series.
Stars-SoulOct 20, 2019 8:19 AM
Jul 16, 2021 11:06 PM

Jan 2017
Finally a volume that isnt that confusing as it's mainly focusing on Kido in the past and present

Kido, or Tsubomi to be exact really has the shortest end of the stick in the Mekakushi Dan. The reveal of her dad to be mentally unstable is not only horrifying but also the fact that she and her sister was burned alive was no accident. Tsubomi and Azami's meeting in the Kagerou Daze is kinda cute for such an odd pairing.

Such a cliffhanger this one has too, never would've thought that Azami would return to the Real World in Mary's body to take down the Snake. Will the novel route end in a happy ending? There's quite a probability for it
Jul 25, 2021 6:28 PM
Dec 2017
Another great read from the series.

More topics from this board

» Kagerou Daze - Volume VI -Over the Dimension-

Stars-Soul - Oct 1, 2019

5 by meyve »»
Nov 16, 2022 6:45 AM

Poll: » Kagerou Daze Volume 5 Discussion

rowhan - Jun 24, 2015

3 by meyve »»
Nov 15, 2022 8:08 AM

Poll: » Kagerou Daze Volume 4 Discussion

rowhan - Jun 24, 2015

6 by meyve »»
Nov 14, 2022 11:27 AM

» Where to start and what is the difference between music video - novel - manga - anime?

meyve - Nov 6, 2022

6 by meyve »»
Nov 6, 2022 1:00 PM

» Kagerou Daze - Volume VIII -Summertime reload-

Stars-Soul - Oct 20, 2019

4 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Dec 7, 2021 2:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.