Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2019 4:14 AM
Apr 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I personally think this chapter is pretty messed up. I thought this was just like some typical smut manga but this just takes it to a whole new level.

THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER*

•The Dad (Ryuu) thinks of the girl as someone like a substitute of his ex lover ( the girl’s deceased mother) and starts falling in love with her.

• The girl also loved the Dad (Ryuu) for a long time now and she tells him that she is a “woman” now, that she doesn’t want to be treated as a substitute for her mother, but at the same time she has these feelings for the Dad’s son (Nao) too. That’s why she has these crazy relationships with Nao and Nao’s Dad ( jeez I personally think she’s a slut 😭 Well, she is a hostess afterall)

• Nao likes the girl and he is acting jealous of his dad and he also hates his dad for some reasons, and while he is inlove with the girl, the girl is acting like a real bitch to him i dunno why. I think I pity him soo much on this chapter because he is too oblivious of everything.

• BRUH THE AGE GAP BETWEEN THE DAD AND THE GIRL! The girl was 8 when he bacame her mother’s lover, but WOW. WOW JUST WOW!! I can’t do this 😭

AND THE PART I HATE THE MOST:

THE GIRL JUST GETS DRUNK AND SLEEPS WITH NAO’s DAD, AND THEN NAO SUDDENLY MISSES HER AND HE TRIES TO VISIT HER IN HER APARTMENT BUT LITTLE DOES HE KNOW THAT INSIDE HER ROOM WAS HIS NAKED FATHER AND THE GIRL HE LOVES !!!

I wonder what he does in the next chapter, well, this is definitely a turnoff for me ahaha :/// No to NTR!

1/10!!
*Too lazy to make another signature*
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.