Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 4, 2019 6:03 AM
Mar 2017
kinda spaced out and have no idea what upcoming this Anime season, please recommend me all the big ones that are coming for more seasons, the new and promising ones, and also the hidden gems if you found any.
i usually watch 10-15 Anime every season. that's usually the amount of good\very good\great shows every season and i try to watch most of them without the average and below ones.

thanks to the helpers. and much appreciation to those who take the extra step and look at my Watched list to give recommendations ;)
Oct 4, 2019 6:23 AM

May 2012
Season three of Chihayafuru is the only series this fall that I really care about.
Oct 4, 2019 10:58 AM
Mar 2017
SeijiSensei said:
Season three of Chihayafuru is the only series this fall that I really care about.

planned on watching it(the first season) but not yet ready. but there must be some other things this season no?
Oct 4, 2019 10:59 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Agree on Chihayafuru but out of the ones that have already started then Shinchou Yuusha and Oresuki have probably been the best ones so far
Oct 4, 2019 11:22 AM

May 2012
zagan93 said:
i usually watch 10-15 Anime every season

A good season for me yields four or five shows. Along with GeGeGe no Kitarou, over the summer I watched only MIX, Fruits Basket, Carole & Tuesday, and Vinland Saga.
Oct 4, 2019 11:44 AM
Mar 2017
SeijiSensei said:
zagan93 said:
i usually watch 10-15 Anime every season

A good season for me yields four or five shows. Along with GeGeGe no Kitarou, over the summer I watched only MIX, Fruits Basket, Carole & Tuesday, and Vinland Saga.

im not so picky, i love Good\great anime, but also some of the mediocre yet enjoyable stuff. and sometimes the trash but enjoyable stuff as well,

More topics from this board

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

21 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
26 minutes ago

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 3 hours ago

1 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
48 minutes ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
51 minutes ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
1 hour ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.