Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Toriko no Shizuku: Natsu no Gouka Kyakusen de Kegasareru Otome-tachi Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2019 7:05 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall the body shading and shape did not appeal. The body reaction from whips and spanks was lacking. the feeling and suffering was not conveyed well. Majority of the time it was just rapid body shaking. The cries had an adequate intensity i guess.
User-sanSep 24, 2019 7:23 AM
Sep 28, 2019 3:15 AM

Aug 2019
I loved the animation as always, Saki by far my favorite girl of the show.
Oct 1, 2019 8:05 PM
Jan 2014
It's implied in the last shot that that the authorities are about to bust in and save the girls, so.... Good End, kinda sorta? They got absolutely brutalized, but no permanent mind break at least.
Nov 14, 2019 2:30 PM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 10:03 AM
Mar 12, 2020 1:12 PM
Apr 2015
Considering how long ago this episode aired, it's frustrating that this site continues to label this series "currently airing" despite acknowledging there's only 2 episodes, refusing to allow a completed status when we watch both.
Jan 13, 2021 4:34 PM
Aug 2020
Could someone please confirm the ending? Were those guys in the helicopter really the authorities or did the mangaka troll us:( ?
Jan 13, 2021 9:52 PM

Oct 2009
Sukuna100 said:
Could someone please confirm the ending? Were those guys in the helicopter really the authorities or did the mangaka troll us:( ?

"Mangaka"? It's based on a VN
Jan 14, 2021 12:02 AM
Aug 2020
Serhiyko said:
Sukuna100 said:

My bad 😅.
But anyway, my question still stands. So if anyone knows, then please do answer the question.
Thanks guys.
Dec 26, 2022 10:37 PM
Dec 2022
Sukuna100 said:
Serhiyko said:

My bad 😅.
But anyway, my question still stands. So if anyone knows, then please do answer the question.
Thanks guys.

Sorry for the long wait, I tried looking up for a “story explained” kinda thing for the visual novel to see if it continues beyond the anime’s ending, but it seems like it’s a more older VN so no one seems to have documented its story.

but from what I gathered yes it does seem that they got saved in the end, given how I believe a previous work the author did, a maid save the girls and killed the rapist. (But funny side thing, I skipped a lot, and when I got to the ending I skipped over the part where they said they were doing warnings shots, so I thought the implementation was that the authorities were gonna blow up the ship taking everyone out lol. But hey maybe the warning shot got lucky and hit the room they were in.)

Buuut given the anime’s nature, and how the cruise men thwarted the first rescue/spark of hope, if there were ever to be a direct continuation like an episode 3, I wouldn’t be surprised if the cruise men somehow wins the fight against the authorities and victory rapes the girls and any others they captured during the fight. But again, the og ending overall seems to be the light at the end of the tunnel.
Rebell1193Dec 29, 2022 12:52 PM
Jan 11, 2023 10:55 PM

Jan 2011
ep 2 crammed a lot of intense action in there. Some pretty damn hot scenes in this one I must say.

Jul 16, 2023 7:56 PM

Nov 2010
Nadia's sex scene was pretty good! They ravaged her to the max!
Nonoka's was also good. As always, I enjoyed the double penetrations and anal!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toriko no Shizuku: Natsu no Gouka Kyakusen de Kegasareru Otome-tachi Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Mar 20, 2019

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 16, 2023 7:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.