Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2019 9:40 AM

Jan 2018
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Well, first to start of with I wanted to say that I'm disliking the Mc more and more as I'm reading each new vol I don't know but his kindness kind of thing really irks me also, seems kind of hypocritical.

As for the vol itself didn't enjoy it much because so many cliches and does Mc thing that he's the white knight who had to save every girl really hate that thing about him on the other note quite liked the kaichou and her fetish lol NTR really thats like the worst fetish u can have and most disgusting but seems like she's also, falling for our pussy of a Mc.

As for the other couple well, don't Know what to say.

So, his sis also falls for our Mc reason he was kind to her lol but well, that was nice date also, get to know that she isn't some always in heat bitch because that would have been disgusting but on the other hand felt quite bad for her I wonder if she really gave up on our Mc.

Seems like next vol gonna be Mao time to shine sad to know that no senpai but well, I hope that it will gonna be interesting unlike last couple of vol.

More topics from this board

» light novel license

theek1 - Jul 12, 2022

1 by Jujuboy »»
Sep 17, 2022 3:49 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Chapter 11 Discussion

5Reinheit - Jan 2, 2021

5 by xsilicon9 »»
Sep 7, 2021 1:03 AM

» [SPOILER] Vol. 3 Epilogue

removed-user - Apr 4, 2019

11 by Ph5YCh0 »»
Dec 1, 2020 3:00 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Chapter 10 Discussion

Congintive - Jun 15, 2020

0 by Congintive »»
Jun 15, 2020 4:08 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Volume 9 Discussion

Congintive - Jun 14, 2020

0 by Congintive »»
Jun 14, 2020 2:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.