Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2019 5:40 PM
Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very mixed feelings on this one. On the one hand, the music continues to be solid, there was some interesting backstory, and the story progressed from the last episode with the Blasters trying to make good on their plan from last episode to get Ganga. On the other hand, the formula of the show was painfully apparent in the second half of the episode with the same things happening with Ganga as the last episode, but with it feeling like a worksheet that had parts left blank. Ultimately I really want to see another episode or two to see if this show goes anywhere or if it just stabilizes into a bad monster of the week show. Unfortunately I don't know Japanese so that's not happening, welp.

And thus in my quest to check out all the new anime of Fall 1972, Astro Ganga ranks below Science Ninja Team Gatchaman. Next up, Hazedon would appear to be a lost cause, but if I can find Kaiketsu Tamagon/Tamagon the Counselor/Eggzavier the Eggasaurus/Tic Tac Toons/Mad Scientist Toon Club, then that'd be great.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Astroganger Episode 1 Discussion

alaharon123 - Aug 10, 2019

1 by valoon »»
Sep 24, 2022 6:54 PM

Poll: » Astroganger Episode 26 Discussion

Coolzweg2 - Mar 24, 2022

0 by Coolzweg2 »»
Mar 24, 2022 9:52 AM

Poll: » Astroganger Episode 25 Discussion

Coolzweg2 - Mar 24, 2022

0 by Coolzweg2 »»
Mar 24, 2022 9:28 AM

Poll: » Astroganger Episode 18 Discussion

Coolzweg2 - Mar 23, 2022

0 by Coolzweg2 »»
Mar 23, 2022 10:56 AM

Poll: » Astroganger Episode 10 Discussion

Coolzweg2 - Mar 22, 2022

0 by Coolzweg2 »»
Mar 22, 2022 9:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.