Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2019 8:50 AM

Aug 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

My thoughts exactly. First character I’ve seen so far that doesn’t immediately join Rakuto’s unreasonably large harem within a day or two.

At least, that’s what I had hoped for.

But they both failed, with Yuki losing to simple sweet talking.

And Romina didn’t really get engaged to Rakuto because she really loved him (or rather, she wasn’t proposed to yet but is already prepared to marry), but because Rakuto’s rich and his harem members include nobles and a guild master.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Butsuri-san de Musou shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita Chapter 31 Discussion

Century_Orion - Oct 9, 2019

7 by Century_Orion »»
Apr 14, 2020 8:45 PM

Poll: » Butsuri-san de Musou shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita Chapter 26 Discussion

Century_Orion - Jul 1, 2019

0 by Century_Orion »»
Jul 1, 2019 10:17 PM

Poll: » Butsuri-san de Musou shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita Chapter 25 Discussion

0 by Century_Orion »»
Jul 1, 2019 10:04 PM

Poll: » Butsuri-san de Musou shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita Chapter 24 Discussion

0 by Century_Orion »»
Jul 1, 2019 9:53 PM

Poll: » Butsuri-san de Musou shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita Chapter 23 Discussion

0 by Century_Orion »»
Jul 1, 2019 9:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.