Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2019 4:47 PM

Sep 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty meh, seems like it was made in hopes of getting a series out of it since it ends on a cliffhanger, wouldn't recommend unless you must watch everything transformers related. That being said, it's watchable and marginally enjoyable, so you won't hate yourself for watching it if you decide to.
Also, my goodness, did they over use the transformers logo transitions.
Nov 3, 2021 11:22 AM
Dec 2017
i liked it and well it was a nice bridge to what happend before the movie.

Oct 9, 2022 8:40 AM

Aug 2021
It was fun to watch.

Jul 29, 2023 8:35 PM
Jul 2023
As a great entry into the transformers universe, scramble city allowed me to have a new look into the cybertronian war on earth by allowing us to see how the titan metroplex was created and introducing the autobot cassette steal-jaw, ram-horn, rewind and eject, the decepticon titan trypticon and most importantly the ability for the autobot and decepticon combiners to scramble and rearrange the components, giving way you the term "scramble city style combiners"

More topics from this board

» How many people need to rate this for Score to not show up as 0?

KaiserMagus - Oct 2, 2009

6 by KaiserMagus »»
Jan 17, 2020 12:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.