Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Who do you think is the bride? (Spoilers)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2019 3:10 PM
Jan 2019
I think it is between Miku and Itsuki at this point. Reasonings for each girl below.

Ichika-She has pretty much given up on Fuutaro at this point. Fuutaro never really saw her as a potential love interest and I think she knows that. She is basically cheering from the sidelines at this point.

Nino (aka best girl)-I hate to say it, but Nino is not going to be the bride. I can't really put my finger on it, but I just feel that she hasn't given Fuutaro a reason to like her back. Sure she has been aggressive towards him ever since the bike confession, but it doesn't seem like she has done anything other than chase him around without any real development between them. We can't surrender yet Nino army, but don't be surprised when you see a panel of Nino bawling her eyes out alongside 3 of her sisters in 1-2 chapters

Yotsuba-The only thing Yotsuba has going for her is the fact that she is the girl Fuutaro had his first crush on (and the fact that she is an athletic airhead that makes you want to protect her at any cost even though she is a drawing and the way she says "desu" in the anime makes me laugh every time. Oh god why couldn't she get more development in the manga. Yotsuba 2nd best girl). Yotsuba has always been the "wingman" character for Miku, but, like Nino, she never really gave Fuutaro a reason to like her other than the connection they shared from 10 years ago. And for that reason, Yotsuba is out.

Miku-The obvious choice. Miku has openly liked Fuutaro from the beginning. She was the first to openly confess to him (although he didn't understand that it was a confession at the time). She has gotten the most development out of the quints, and, personally, I think she loves Fuutaro the most out of the sisters. The reason I don't think it is going to be her is just because of how obvious of a choice it is. No other reason. Fuutaro should pick Miku, but I don't think he will.

Itsuki-I think the stereotype of the girl the MC first meets is the one he will end up with will hold true here. Itsuki is the only quint to not explicitly state that she likes Fuutaro, but...well I mean it's obvious that she does. The fact that it could be Itsuki was foreshadowed in chapter 100 when Nino tells Itsuki that "There's a chance it could be you too" to which Itsuki gets flustered and tries to play it off. Itsuki has always been Fuutaro's rock. She has been the one that has been there for him when he has needed support. I think they have the best mutual understanding of each other, and, while I think other girls are better options for...well...me, I think Itsuki has the best chemistry with Fuutaro out of the quints. This is why I think Fuutaro will pick Itsuki.
Dec 2, 2019 3:21 PM

Oct 2008
Miku have way too many fan base in Japan. If Miku isn't a bride, it will piss lot of Japanese off.
Dec 2, 2019 3:49 PM

Nov 2019
have any of you read the last chapter?
Dec 2, 2019 5:58 PM

Jan 2018
noel3 said:
have any of you read the last chapter?

This is what we've been talking about man.

noel3 said:
Congintive said:
So, it's finally confirmed that Yots is the bride so congrats to Yotsbros well, gotta wait for 114 to see if it really is Yots but I don't care whether it's yots or Itsuki because both my fav girls lost which I'm really fucking angry right now.

Well, let's hope that we'll get alternative endings for each quint because seeing Nino crying really hurt me.

you mean "what if" scenarios? has it ever happened in any harem manga?

I only remember Saekano where LN and manga had different endings each.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenJan 5, 2020 7:00 PM
Feb 23, 2020 11:51 AM
May 2019
now we know who is it
Jul 21, 2020 9:20 AM

Nov 2019
It's Yotsuba, have fun boys

It would've been a masterpiece but . . . let's say I let the girl who got picked pass but why rush the ending? *sigh*
-Ryoto-Jul 21, 2020 9:25 AM
Oct 16, 2020 8:19 AM
Sep 2020
Just finished, The Quintessential Quintuplets yesterday. And at the end I saw the MC getting Married to one of the Quintuplets. I couldn't have a good look of who it was. But my guess, I would probably go for Yotsuba. I'm pretty sure she's the Child hood friend we've been wanting to know more about, Rena. I can't gurantee It's actually her but I really have high hopes that Yotsuba is the bride. Here's my opposition. I don't think Ichika or Nino would be the bride.
Dec 7, 2020 4:32 AM
Dec 2020
Probably Itsuki haha i just guess well The more you hate the more you love haha just kidding well the bride seem to be in a red hair right haha lets just wait for the 2nd season
Feb 19, 2021 3:06 AM
Aug 2020
Only_Brad said:
Itsuki of course. First girl always wins.
Only_Brad said:
agreed, though I’m not certain she’s gonna win, I still think she’s best girl
Apr 26, 2021 3:14 AM
Jul 2018
Only_Brad said:
a little late, I am from the future, she didn't win she is just a side character until the end which created only to help Yotsuba x Fuutaro become canon xD
Apr 26, 2021 3:25 AM
Jul 2018
PulseZer0 said:
Itsuki.

There's really more to her if we pay close attention to the details. No, really, all of them make good plausible candidates, but my answer lies as objectively as possible from the perspective of pure chemistry and compatibility, notwithstanding the future arcs/progression and speculation.
(Some spoilers below of course...)

I'd just like to point out more of the subtle or at least not as obvious events/actions and implications instead of the major plot points that most if not all of us would already know:

- Itsuki and Fuutarou were able to overcome their grievances towards one another pretty early on and going on to develop the most relatively healthy/natural interactions and relationship
- Present Rena being able to cheer Fuutarou up; knowing how to push the right buttons. All the while she is able to manage her emotions and feelings well as to not build too much of a tension/barrier between her and Fuutarou or her sisters (she does this the best)
- Itsuki the first holding his hands at the campfire, small point, but a possible big hint nonetheless.
- On Fuutarou's birthday, Itsuki's energy drink "gift" was the first to be accepted by Fuutarou without any hesitation. She one-upped her sisters as if it was nothing, dang!
- Itsuki getting along well with Fuutarou's family, even staying over at his place. Think about it, Itsuki could actually pull this off as if it was almost natural.
- Itsuki is actually quite determined, studious and diligent; she aspires to be a teacher and to be like her mother. Not a vital point but good to consider nonetheless

The significance of these events/actions shows that:
1) Itsuki knows Fuutarou well and becomes his reliable pillar of support when he needs it the most. She's there when he needs her and vice versa, almost unwittingly.
2) Both are most comfortable and quite open with each other with relatively little tension/barriers between them. The other sisters all have something in the way of being able to actually reach out to Fuu or the other way round.
3) Their compatibility in character traits. At certain times, they are also shown to express unconditional concern towards one another without the other (or the readers) even realizing it. Let's face it, the other sisters all really have their own self desires/motivations, not saying it's bad/a deal-breaker or anything, but Itsuki has had her many important moments behind the scenes and she's perfectly fine about it.
4) Itsuki is wiser than she lets on, at least when it matters the most. She has been playing pivotal roles in many of the major plot points across the entire source material we have so far even though she may not have the most dedicated "screen-time" as of yet.
5) She is always the first or the winner of whatever "love destiny" events, and somehow she does it with the least effort like as if she's naturally the one.

Well of course it's all still up for contention, and that's the draw of this specific series. While Itsuki gets my vote for Fuu's bride, I personally would pick Nino for myself (just don't drug me pls) :D
A little late bro, I'm from the future, you've wrote a lot of theories, but it all in the end was broken by Negi himself LOL, he dislikes the First Girl Trope who most of the time is the winner that's why he made Yotsuba as the winner xD
Apr 26, 2021 4:52 AM

Nov 2019
lmao this is one of those threads which gets funnier as time passes on haha
Apr 27, 2021 12:36 PM
Apr 2021
My opinion is Itsuki will be the bride
Reasons:-
* Fuutarou first met Itsuki
* It was her who brought him home after he got drugged
* Ichika told Fuutarou that Fuutarou and Itsuki have similar behavior
* She went to arcade with Fuutarou and Raiha
* She held his hand during the campfire
* In the last episode ending scene Maeda said it was the girl who held his hand when the campfire ended
* The Five of them hold his five fingers but Itsuki was the one who held his hand
* She slapped Nino when Nino throw the question papers which Fuutarou wrote all night not even Miku did this.
* She stayed in Fuutarou's place after the fight
* She didn't ask yotsuba to bring her purse because she preferred to stay with Fuutarou.
* When Fuutarou woke up at the hospital Itsuki resembled like the girl from his childhood.
* She had the good luck charm with her even when she met Fuutarou at the hospital(bought during the past)...If her sister gave it to her there is no necessary for her to it keep along with her.
* She was the one who disguised as Reno because she wasn't surprised when he said quintuplet and also only she knows about his past as he said to her at the hospital. After that only nino knows when he tells to her at her place. Rest of the sisters didn't know that he met one of them 5 years before.
**All these events took place in anime so please don't confuse it with manga
Apr 27, 2021 12:39 PM

Jan 2021
My guess is Yotsuba,
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.