Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 13, 2019 4:30 AM

Jul 2012
This is the most retarded shit i have ever seen on this site and that says a lot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2019 5:13 AM

Feb 2019
I all depends on the people really, not the gender.
Jun 13, 2019 5:50 AM
Jun 2019
Darklycan51 said:
What is it with male authors that they can't give their stories a good ending? are they this insecure about themselves that they gotta "subvert expectations"? Take a look at FMA:B literally the highest rated anime on this site, had a good ending and wow what a coincidence, written by a woman.

I don't know about any of you, but I'm starting to give up on getting invested in stories if all they do is end up fucking it up at the end for a "wow" factor, as much as I like the story, Isayama would prove to be just another hack if he ends it up like that.

actually I agree and have some of the same opinions with you, the ishiyama mindset is clearly different from some of the other mangaka, because this series is from the beginning of the drama genre,

then there is a possibility that the end of the story can be dramatically full of death, or it can also lead to happiness such as FMA-B, where finally the main character manages to save his younger brother,

but the AOT manga will still be running and not over yet, so we still have to wait to see the end of the drama, by the way there are lots of anime out there that have painful, bad and unhappy ending.

1. DEATH NOTE (this event has a very high rating, with high popularity too) all the characters in this series are dead, so sad then what's the point of us watching.)

2. CODE GEASS (this program is very popular with fans and is an amazing mecha anime, and the ending is all characters are dead, MC is very selfish, doesn't care about humanity, doesn't care about peace, annoying shows.)

3. MIRAI NIKKI (this event is not as popular as the two anime above, but has quite a lot of fans, and the rating is quite high above 8.00, the ending is quite dramatic filled with death, all characters on this show die.)

4. and there are many more out there that I can't mention.

the point is you don't expect too much with the anime genre drama, the ending can change along with the wishes of the mangaka, if you want to avoid a bad ending with no dramatic scenes and death to characters, just go and watch anime shounen like ONE PIECE, there will be no scenes the death of Luffy and his crew,

You don't need to worry if in the future choper, nami, sanji, usopp or others will die, that impossible, the ending is clearly very legible, they will not die with executions like rogers, just because they are pirate criminals or only because their enemies are kaido monsters, which are cruel, the story will definitely end happily
RaphtaliamalJun 13, 2019 6:01 AM
Jun 13, 2019 8:48 AM
May 2019
Women is always "RIGHT"
Jun 13, 2019 9:49 AM

Mar 2014
Incredibly weak bait
Jun 13, 2019 12:50 PM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Thread locked

Just a rant/bait thraed. Doesn't encourage discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2019

548 by ARTisANexplosion »»
Yesterday, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

802 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.