Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 5, 2019 6:07 AM
Apr 2016
You should really have a tin foil with you if you are seriously going to view this film. Happy Science (the creators behind this "series") is yet-to-be-revealed religious cult and some prominent people have given up their careers in Japan to join this organization. For example a young female voice-actor left the industry about three years ago, saying "I am joining Happy Science. I can not see myself saying some things and voicing evil characters anymore", and this sort of things. juuuuuuust be careful what it does to your precious brain fluids.
Re:formed
Jun 8, 2019 1:04 AM
Apr 2016
Ves1423 said:
Is this like a Japanese scientology? What's the purpose the movie? I saw it and checked on MAL for reviews and your comment explains how a movie has such bad ratings. Got any details?

Well not really, I myself avoid outright propaganda, maybe someone who has actually seen either of the films can explain it, but I guess it goes along these lines: The developed a narrative about aliens, where they frequently ask questions about belief, higher beings and powers beyond us. And somewhere along the lines they put the answers their society came up with. I am afraid this is the main reason the ratings are the lowest - their story gets subjected to their ideology so much it stops making sense in its common understanding and becomes just a rollercoaster of indoctrinating revelations.
First page Wikipedia:Happy Science (幸福の科学 Kōfuku-no-Kagaku), formerly known as The Institute for Research in Human Happiness, is a controversial new religious and spiritual movement, founded in Japan on 6 October 1986 by Ryuho Okawa, that has been characterized as a cult. 11 million followers (claimed)
Even has a subsidiary in Australia.
Re:formed
Jul 4, 2019 5:00 AM

Aug 2012
Daniel_Naumov said:
Ves1423 said:
Is this like a Japanese scientology? What's the purpose the movie? I saw it and checked on MAL for reviews and your comment explains how a movie has such bad ratings. Got any details?

Well not really, I myself avoid outright propaganda, maybe someone who has actually seen either of the films can explain it, but I guess it goes along these lines: The developed a narrative about aliens, where they frequently ask questions about belief, higher beings and powers beyond us. And somewhere along the lines they put the answers their society came up with. I am afraid this is the main reason the ratings are the lowest - their story gets subjected to their ideology so much it stops making sense in its common understanding and becomes just a rollercoaster of indoctrinating revelations.
First page Wikipedia:Happy Science (幸福の科学 Kōfuku-no-Kagaku), formerly known as The Institute for Research in Human Happiness, is a controversial new religious and spiritual movement, founded in Japan on 6 October 1986 by Ryuho Okawa, that has been characterized as a cult. 11 million followers (claimed)
Even has a subsidiary in Australia.
Seems like a Scientology indoctrination video. The amount of symbols used is astounding:
Baphomet or Cernunnos is leading the men
Then you have the MC which is Haruman
Then we have Eros, Gaia - greek deities
Then they made Zahhāk (Dahaka) to be a spider instead of 3 headed dragon to make dragons be the good guys
Then we have the blue and red humans and other creatures from hindu myths
Then the sphinx/cherubim creatures
Gaia is identified with isis and Astarte
Then they use the Alpha to associate it with Apollo/ Lucifer instead of Elohim
Then they have the pyramids from egypt and especially those created by Maya and Aztec people. Some are even dressed as them. And they are all filled with love. Killing thousands of people playing football with their heads and eviscerating their hearts out of love....
Then you have magic masked as technology although a lot of it is never explained in any way including how the dragons change shape and size.
And everything is wrapped in Samsara because why not add this too to the stew...
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.