Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 25, 2019 7:11 AM

May 2015
Now I can't decide if I should play VN or wait for anime... I like anime mostly and play VN only after anime had bad ending compared to source material or it's just interesting enough after watching to continue to play (Only VN I played was Majikoi). Since anime is rated PG-13 most of H-Scenes will not be included so my guess they will compesate it with romance instead? Help me decide please c:
HlebkaMay 25, 2019 7:23 AM
Jun 4, 2019 1:42 AM

Oct 2015
If I were to guess, this anime will contain an original story - There is an hour-long OVA that the majority tells the story of the first game.

It's mostly preference. If you want wholesome animated cat girls, the OVA and anime will definitely be for you.

If you want a longer experience with more content, The VN has 4 volumes and they're relatively cheap. Plus hentai.
Jun 10, 2019 11:36 AM

Jun 2017
Very simple my friend, if you want the lewds included you go VN, besides, it will give you a good picture about everything overall, even if the anime will end up having an original story.

Just get them on a sale with the uncensor patches, summer sale is coming up on Steam (if you are on there) in like 2 weeks, you would be most likely able to grab everything 75% off except the third volume although I can see it reaching at least -40 or 50%.

Or you could grab it directly from the devs as well, they will probably do discounts too.

The 2 OVAs are pretty good as well (well not surprising because the kickstarter got several times its goal LOL, people just really wanted it to be high quality), if the anime will hit that standard we will be in for a good ride with this one too.

Jun 10, 2019 12:27 PM

May 2015
MomoSinX said:
Very simple my friend, if you want the lewds included you go VN, besides, it will give you a good picture about everything overall, even if the anime will end up having an original story.

Just get them on a sale with the uncensor patches, summer sale is coming up on Steam (if you are on there) in like 2 weeks, you would be most likely able to grab everything 75% off except the third volume although I can see it reaching at least -40 or 50%.

Or you could grab it directly from the devs as well, they will probably do discounts too.

The 2 OVAs are pretty good as well (well not surprising because the kickstarter got several times its goal LOL, people just really wanted it to be high quality), if the anime will hit that standard we will be in for a good ride with this one too.

Yep, I think I'll watch the anime and buy all the volumes on 21st of June when the sale starts. Thanks ^w^
HlebkaJun 10, 2019 12:35 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nekopara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2020

91 by saabiK »»
Jan 18, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Nekopara Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2020

49 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Nekopara Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

42 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 13, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Nekopara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2020

63 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 10, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Nekopara Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2020

45 by cableguyjay »»
Jan 9, 10:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.