Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2019 7:17 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ayy the waifu teaser at the end of the episode.. would love to have a second season of this show.

Definitely not as good as I remembered it to be, though the manhua art did play a part into making it one of my favorite wuxia manhua, shame that the anime used a 3D model for the series. Also feel like the series is kind of rushed, very fast plot progression, and maybe even a little bit different from what I remembered it to be in the manhua.

Still pretty nice experience overall, the music is not anything special but doesn't fail to get me hyped most of the time, the actions are pretty decent though it did devolve into just one energy blast after another after a while ala kamehameha style. Would've loved more interaction between the rat and Lin Dong as well.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 16, 2019 4:07 PM
Dec 2014
Considering the type of thing this show was, it wasn't half bad. Fresh air compared to the japanese seasonals.
I hope we get to see more of it.
Jun 30, 2019 2:57 PM
Jun 2019
Is there another season?
Jun 30, 2019 8:16 PM

Jun 2011
Ghadamohamed said:
Is there another season?
dont think so, sadly. You should read the manhua though, it's colored and easy to read, plus the art is great.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 10, 2019 3:26 PM
Jan 2017
ToG25thBaam said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ayy the waifu teaser at the end of the episode.. would love to have a second season of this show.

Definitely not as good as I remembered it to be, though the manhua art did play a part into making it one of my favorite wuxia manhua, shame that the anime used a 3D model for the series. Also feel like the series is kind of rushed, very fast plot progression, and maybe even a little bit different from what I remembered it to be in the manhua.

Still pretty nice experience overall, the music is not anything special but doesn't fail to get me hyped most of the time, the actions are pretty decent though it did devolve into just one energy blast after another after a while ala kamehameha style. Would've loved more interaction between the rat and Lin Dong as well.

it's really a shame that they use 3D for all the cultivation-martial arts genre and all the other genres are in 2D. this really upsets me a bit. i'm watching some clips from anime that i don't care(to see how the other anime look like) and they look so much better than this and the other cultivation anime that i want to watch.
the anime is indeed rushed, and it's adapted from the light novel. same for other cultivation-martial arts anime like Battle Through the Heavens, etc.
Mar 26, 2020 4:32 PM
Mar 2020
please make same video as manga it is way cooler and lot's of people will love it
Dec 15, 2022 5:19 PM
Oct 2019
this show was ok. but not good enough for me to watch the 2nd or 3rd seasons
Jan 20, 12:05 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to Ghadamohamed
Is there another season?
@Ghadamohamed
yes , 3 new seasons
Jan 20, 12:07 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to HagePotPotato
this show was ok. but not good enough for me to watch the 2nd or 3rd seasons
@HagePotPotato I think you should give it another try. Youtube has 1080p of it. When I watched it back in 2020 , I watched in 480p ! :(
Jan 20, 8:46 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to zxcvb321
@HagePotPotato I think you should give it another try. Youtube has 1080p of it. When I watched it back in 2020 , I watched in 480p ! :(
@lotus_eater idk. if i had dropped it after only 1 or 2 episodes then maybe. i could see how i might've rushed to judgment. but a whole 12-episode season of full length episodes? i had a fair amount of data to make my decision with

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wu Dong Qian Kun Episode 4 Discussion

R6exR6 - May 7, 2023

1 by amlg »»
Feb 17, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Wu Dong Qian Kun Episode 2 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - May 17, 2019

3 by amlg »»
Feb 17, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Wu Dong Qian Kun Episode 1 Discussion

R6exR6 - May 6, 2023

1 by amlg »»
Feb 17, 10:48 PM

» s01 ending song name & artist

zxcvb321 - Jan 19

0 by zxcvb321 »»
Jan 19, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Wu Dong Qian Kun Episode 3 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - May 17, 2019

1 by Waniqramiman »»
Jun 21, 2022 10:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.