Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 23, 2019 6:06 AM

Oct 2017
wildhood said:
Lol, Lucky Star is the only one with 0 votes so far.

Anyway, my pick is Asobi Asobase.

Lucky Star is my favourite show on that list but calling it a comedy is a little off. It's far more a SOL. Making the viewer laugh as loud and as often as possible just isn't what it's trying to do. It's chill show about a bunch of high school girls doing nothing much. There are very few laugh out loud moments across the entire series.

I would have voted for it, but a comedy poll without Konosuba or Kaguya-sama is total nonsense so I didn't vote.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Apr 23, 2019 6:25 AM

Sep 2014
Daily Life of Highschool Boys for me, because Hinamatsuri is more than just comedy
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 23, 2019 6:29 AM

Aug 2018
I’ve only watched the first couple episodes of Sakamoto, but I thought they were funny as hell...
Apr 23, 2019 6:59 AM

Jan 2019
Hinamatsuri is such a gem. I love the dry humor of Hina, and the outlandish situations. One of my all time favorite scenes is the whole gang marching down the street chanting "Gentleman's Club!"
Be happy with what you have to be happy with
Apr 23, 2019 7:39 AM

Feb 2010
No Gintama, no Detroit Metal City, no School Rumble, no Seto no Hanayome, no GTO, no Konosuba. And most of all, no Sexy Commando.
But instead some shows that are only have some comedic elements but I wouldn't call them 'mainly comedies', like Lucky Star or Kobayashi or Hinamatsuri. Not even gonna vote since this is a joke. Should have been a blogpost titles 'what do you like most out of this very limited selection of comedy anime that I've seen'. Poll options are only relevant/represenative for OP, not for anyone else.
AlcoholicideApr 23, 2019 7:43 AM
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 23, 2019 8:39 AM

Oct 2018
I vote for grandblue but where gintama??? if anything I would vote for gintama since it one of the best comdey that could beat all the list above!
Apr 23, 2019 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
My vote was Hinamatsuri out of what is listed. It's hilarious, my type of humor. Especially everything that happens when Hini and Nitta are on screen.

Runner ups would be Arakawa Under the Bridge and Daily Lives of Highschool Boys.

Not on the list would be Gintama and Level E. I cried laughing watching Level E. First 3 episodes and the last 3 episodes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - Apr 22

37 by Shirayukin »»
54 seconds ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 9 minutes ago

2 by EpicO4 »»
2 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

109 by Merani »»
8 minutes ago

» A Trend in Voice Actors in Anime

Yuu_Kanzaki - 12 minutes ago

0 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
12 minutes ago

» Great Teacher Onizuka

Enn - Mar 21, 2007

9 by DancingTheBa »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.