Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2019 4:14 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For a moment I thought that Heidi's grandfather was going to repair/rebuild that whole big house, but he just made a part of it habitable and comfy so that they could live there during winter, and this was way more realistic. Heidi was amazing helping her grandfather with the chores while he was rebuilding that house too. She really grew up. And, as expected, their moving to the village certainly caused a sensation between the villagers too.

Now, Peter almost wasn't able to keep his word. But he ate good food, got a generous tip, and he was able to keep his promise in the end. The best part is that Heidi believed in him until the last moment too, they are so precious. I believe that now he is going to enjoy going to school with Heidi there.
FayrinApr 14, 2019 5:42 AM
Feb 27, 2020 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
I thought Grandfather would rebuild the entire house inside and outside. I am not surprised this was as far as he can get. He is but a single man. He can only accomplish so much. Nonetheless, despite its outward appearance, the house looks plenty comfy within. Heidi seems to adore it and finds the idea of a haunted house fun and exciting. Maybe conventional horror movies would appeal to her in modern times.

I knew Peter would come through with his promise. He was this close to break his word to Heidi. There is nothing wrong with helping a person who requires aid, but letting your gluttonous nature control your actions? Still, he got free food, a generous tip, and fulfilled his side of the deal. It would have been a shame if he couldn't make it and disappointed Heidi, who believed in him until the last second.

I had a suspicion that Peter was skipping school. No wonder he didn't retain any knowledge of reading nor other necessary basic stuff. Hopefully, Heidi will be able to inspire him to start wanting to study.
Feb 3, 2023 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
Peter is funny af!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 5 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jun 16, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Mar 8, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 4 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

4 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 3 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

5 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 2 Discussion

catullus_d_rus - Mar 28, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 47 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jul 30, 2016

6 by k1Aegis »»
Jan 7, 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.