Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2019 4:54 PM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
RIP Chu-chu boy!

What a kind devil indeed to sacrifice his life for the boy's grandmother, that was beyond thoughtful. For a demon he sure was beyond the call of duty, I really applaud what he did. Those red flowers sure were beautiful like his soul.

Enjoyed the plot and the sentiment but didn't like the animation. 7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 11, 2020 7:06 PM

Sep 2018
I really liked this and it worked to get the bad taste of an anime I was looking forward to but ended up not liking out of my mouth.
Jul 17, 2020 12:26 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hey, who put an onion right in front of my face? Because i am tearing my eyes so badly knewing how kind that devil was!

Good plot twist. Good story wise for the kid. Not much i wanna said about the animation, art, sounds, and else. At the end, i put this little show a 8/10 for a nice story telling they had. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.