Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 29, 2019 7:07 AM

May 2012
So my theory is that since all the potential moms has to give birth and produce more merch, they must be keeping adult males alive somewhere to.. you know. I'm thinking that a kid as smart as Norman rarely comes around, and they'd want more of that kind, so they'll keep Norman alive to produce a baby or babies just as smart, with his genes. It's messed up, but it's a thing I've been thinking since they "killed" him off.. What are your thoughts on it? If you've read the manga, no spoilers please.
Best boys <3

Mar 29, 2019 8:30 AM

Jan 2017
i also thought about the reproduction theory. who knows, william minerva could be some type of norman character as well (very smart, knows morse code, could even be norman's father who knows) who lives as a male reproducer outside of the plants and uses his freedom to help the children inside realize what is going on.

another thought i had is maybe mom found some unexplainable way to save him and make him useful in another way. maybe he works for the demons as well, without being a sperm donor. maybe they want him for some higher position idk
i could imagine that maybe someday when they will see each other they might be on totally different sides and maybe work against each other.. would be an interesting plot.
btw i will definitely read the manga because there are just so many possibilities what could have happened to him and i want to know the truth :D
Jan 4, 2020 6:10 PM

Nov 2012
I don't care how it's explained I just hope he's still alive and we get to see him again!

Norman was my favourite character from this series!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 30, 2020 1:47 AM
Jul 2019
JVskunkape said:
I don't care how it's explained I just hope he's still alive and we get to see him again!

]

Just go read the manga
Jan 30, 2020 5:05 PM

Nov 2012
Kbenicio said:
JVskunkape said:

]

Just go read the manga

Probably will after the second season! For now I'll probably wait for S2 tho.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 30, 2020 7:38 PM
Aug 2018
Few things make me actually hurt and yea there is a lot of suspension of disbelief. Even so it doesn't hang on that and really just is a good story that grasps your feels.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

568 by CryzzYT »»
May 7, 6:56 AM

» I'm in a dilemma help ( 1 2 )

Saphhh - Mar 25

51 by EpicAlphaMale »»
Apr 1, 1:40 AM

» Best Season of Anime Ever?

bigeli2020 - Jul 18, 2022

47 by Zimmu »»
Mar 25, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

295 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 4, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

245 by WuzWutz »»
Feb 22, 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.